Coaching Miami’s 2022 football staff

Unofficial means done, not announced. Rumoured means I heard the name from reliable sources but nothing about a deal being worked on or being done. All that being said? I am feeling confident enough to put the names on there and you’re seeing them start pop up in the national media. There is a reason for that. So yeah, bump.
Is Fields unofficial because he is a backup plan at the position or something?

Advertisement
Unofficial means done, not announced. Rumoured means I heard the name from reliable sources but nothing about a deal being worked on or being done. All that being said? I am feeling confident enough to put the names on there and you’re seeing them start pop up in the national media. There is a reason for that. So yeah, bump.
So Mario is letting these guys finish their recruiting cycles at their current schools and then finalizing and making things official?

In the mean time, Bama & UGA say, fvk that and just poach our coaches, same as other poaching going on at other schools (i.e. Notre Dame, Auburn, etc)?

Isn’t Coley one of the main recruiters for Shemar? It would be great to have him announced on staff if he’s coming here (I know that can be discussed unofficially).

Even though a lot of this doesn’t smell right, I’ve been patient and will continue to be, despite what’s happened.

Mario had a plan. A lot of the military people here (@djnellz , @Baba Yaga, @Pentagon Cane, many others here) will tell you that you can always have a plan but when you are in the actual battle, usually that plan goes to sh*t and you better adapt quickly or deal with the consequences, which seems to be the case here with Mario.

But in Mario I trust. Hoping for good outcomes here in the near future starting tomorrow.

sexy if i were a boy GIF

I know Coley stirs a lot of emotions here but for me

Whipple+Coley
Belk+Strong

I would be feeling pretty **** good. Our recruiting would be as good as you get
In this scenario I would imagine it would look like this (especially if we want to pry Coley away from A&M):

OC/Playcaller/WR Whipple
Co-OC/QB Coley
RB Smith
AHC/OL Mirabal
TE Field

DC/S/Playcaller Belk
Co-DC/ILB Strong
AHC/DL/RGC Salave'a
DB Azaar-Rahim
OLB/Edge Heyward (Maybe no Heyward and add D. Smith as S/ST

* If Ponce is named instead of Whipple he could have the same titles as Whipple or Coley has coached multiple positions on offense before as well.

This scenario gives us Air Raid passing concepts with more diversity in the run game than Lashlee had. Would be a great fit, especially if Whipple would be bringing the Arizona offensive playbook with him.

Last edited:
Put this thread out before anyone knew that she wasn’t taking about the old OC from hare and Nebraska's current OC 😂
❤️ Beast ❤️

Last edited:
Advertisement
So Mario is letting these guys finish their recruiting cycles at their current schools and then finalizing and making things official?

In the mean time, Bama & UGA say, fvk that and just poach our coaches, same as other poaching going on at other schools (i.e. Notre Dame, Auburn, etc)?

Isn’t Coley one of the main recruiters for Shemar? It would be great to have him announced on staff if he’s coming here (I know that can be discussed unofficially).

Even though a lot of this doesn’t smell right, I’ve been patient and will continue to be, despite what’s happened.

Mario had a plan. A lot of the military people here (@djnellz , @Baba Yaga, @Pentagon Cane, many others here) will tell you that you can always have a plan but when you are in the actual battle, usually that plan goes to sh*t and you better adapt quickly or deal with the consequences, which seems to be the case here with Mario.

But in Mario I trust. Hoping for good outcomes here in the near future starting tomorrow.
You are exactly right. We always had a plan, rarely if ever did it go to plan. We just did what we had to do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back