Coaching Miami’s 2022 football staff

If I say dvd is returning its pretty close to fact lol. Just like when I said Kevin Smith wasn’t just a rumor when the ole miss writer said ” it was a rumor he’d heard”. Or the Oregon coaches that were coming weeks ago.

Nobody knows the oc dc for a reason. I’ll just say that.
I'm going to assume when you say "likely', that hinges on T-Rob's decision (if he's still contemplating a potential move)?

Advertisement
Advertisement
What’s the reason?

Mario keeping it tight, or is he still shopping?

Black Friday Shopping GIF
Shopping Corona GIF by jjjjjohn

Man .. all kinds of things have been "mentioned" but nobody takes ANYTHING for fact until it is announced on a U of M letterhead. Crazy that there isn't even "smoke" on a coordinator hire at this late date (besides Brady, Herman, Dorsey) and that seems to be artificial smoke.
The fact is dvd is already here and on the payroll. Why would he need to be announced as a new hire?

Advertisement
One a day .. regardless of the position. How many secretaries and receptionists are there in the Hecht? This could take a few more days than expected.

Not to mention the trainers,Dr’s and all their asst’s and personnel…I’m just hoping we get to the OC/DC by kickoff of the first game…Mario playing chess.

Not giving our opponents anyone to gameplan against…smart

He's been mentioned in a few interviews with recruits this week. also saw him tagged in offers , along with Mario and TRob in some cases.
He’s been mentioned so much from every player i read about, gaby 247 when he says what kids told him. Guy is recruiting his *** off for 23 and 24 i hope he never leaves,gotta learn as much as he can from trob

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back