Coaching Miami’s 2022 football staff

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
From UGA board - Rusty Mansell tonight...

Asked if there is any update with Cortez Hankton, WR coach and LSU and Addae, the cb coach

"Would expect to hear something next 24-48 hours imo

I think Hankton goes imo, not sure on Addae just yet.. I know there is a connection with CWM and T-Rob,,,,,"

Advertisement
Not sure if this has been mentioned but Dvd will be returning , likely in off field role.
Man .. all kinds of things have been "mentioned" but nobody takes ANYTHING for fact until it is announced on a U of M letterhead. Crazy that there isn't even "smoke" on a coordinator hire at this late date (besides Brady, Herman, Dorsey) and that seems to be artificial smoke.

Advertisement
Man .. all kinds of things have been "mentioned" but nobody takes ANYTHING for fact until it is announced on a U of M letterhead. Crazy that there isn't even "smoke" on a coordinator hire at this late date (besides Brady, Herman, Dorsey) and that seems to be artificial smoke.
If I say dvd is returning its pretty close to fact lol. Just like when I said Kevin Smith wasn’t just a rumor when the ole miss writer said ” it was a rumor he’d heard”. Or the Oregon coaches that were coming weeks ago.

Nobody knows the oc dc for a reason. I’ll just say that.

@Cribby

Was it said that the staff was set, just waiting on announcing? I now some things have changed, but just curious…

Keep bringing the 411 as it becomes available…🙏🏻

Advertisement
Back