Coaching Miami’s 2022 football staff

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm sure if they could they would. There is zero strategic advantage to not announcing it. When they are ready they will announce and we will see what we got.
I think we are getting Bill bellichik as DC, Kirby Smart for Safeties and Saban for CBs. For offense looks like Andy Reid as OC, that is why we weren't able to name them yet. We should hear about Saban and Smart tomorrow.

Advertisement
So you’re giving him credit for overcoming his own bad hires? How does that make any sense? You slash your own tires but find a way to make it home from work in your car. Should you be getting credit for overcoming adversity you caused yourself? If the man could hire a competent offensive staff he would’ve made the playoffs a couple times. Oh and his defense gave up 31.4 PPG in 8 losses this year. He definitely deserved to get fired.
We will have to agree to disagree. Yes, ultimately he is the coach so everything falls under his purview. However, in reading articles and stories, he didn't always get the guys he wanted. For instance, its been out there numerous times Flores wanted Herbert but the owner and GM wanted Tua. Do you think Grier should still be employed?

Advertisement
I think we are getting Bill bellichik as DC, Kirby Smart for Safeties and Saban for CBs. For offense looks like Andy Reid as OC, that is why we weren't able to name them yet. We should hear about Saban and Smart tomorrow.
Saban for sure I saw Alabama guys pull out the turnover prop they have while they were losing I'm sure he will be fired any minute now.

Advertisement
This

Major League Baseball Sport GIF by MLB

Kevin Smith has a great resume... awesome pickup. Welcome home!

Advertisement
Back