Coaching Miami’s 2022 football staff

Advertisement
I’ve been checking page 1 of this thread at least 3-4 times a day!!!!! Announce them! Is it Ala, Georgia, Buffalo or someone else? I know we have no choice but to be patient but it’s nerve wracking this is still open today. Doesn’t this hurt recruiting? Well, Coach M knows what he’s doing so myself and all other Canes have to sit tight. Kinda sucks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That man hired Chan Gailey and George Godsey to be his play callers in two straight offseasons. Can’t find a OL coach to save his life either. He coulda been a canes HC the last 15 years with that resume.
if he'd of just brought in Dorsey... :ROFLMAO:

we can always get Fangio for DC..he's available
That guy can probably name his team as an NFL DC right now, he wont be unemployed in the league for long. He would probably also have to dial back some of his stuff for the college game, cant imagine he would want to do that and also have to recruit.

Maybe not cut for head coach but he is the best in the business on the defensive side of the ball. Now THAT would be a homerun hire if it were at all possible.

Advertisement
That guy can probably name his team as an NFL DC right now, he wont be unemployed in the league for long. He would probably also have to dial back some of his stuff for the college game, cant imagine he would want to do that and also have to recruit.

Maybe not cut for head coach but he is the best in the business on the defensive side of the ball. Now THAT would be a homerun hire if it were at all possible.
I kind on meant it in dream like scenario knowing we'd probably have to pay him most of that 10 million Mario has to spend to get him..lol

Not starting anything, but Mirabal looks a touch unhealthy.
B3FFEAF5-80AF-4DBC-AADF-E025D404CA63.jpeg

This is 3 years ago. Dude looks the same. Smh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back