Coaching Miami’s 2022 football staff

Advertisement
Not Coaching but a new hire

6AC61E17-AE02-4150-B95D-C854D820EE4B.jpeg
0E9B3436-2405-42C7-A587-F73FB3305151.jpeg

Looks like he does some pretty nice work

Advertisement
Alex Verdugo was USC's Director of Graphic Design. I'm no curator of this stuff, but I have to say, I thought the previous design team was terrific and did some really fresh work. I think Ive even seen some prospects comment about it.

Anyways, good luck Alex!! Welcome to the U!!

Water Sheff G GIF by Winners Circle

Advertisement
Hopefully not having true OC in place doesn't hurt us with Colemans decision.. Doubt it does with Bmac but we'll see

Hopefully not having true OC in place doesn't hurt us with Colemans decision.. Doubt it does with Bmac but we'll see
Kid isn't the brightest bulb in the box if he's going to be swayed by that. That said, not buying it, especially with BMac on staff and official now

Advertisement
Advertisement
Whoever said all this is staged a couple days ago was spot on. Clearly this is orchestrated by Mario to roll out 1 a day until we get to the coordinators. Feld has chimed in on each hire also.

Even the announcements have a process and structure to them. Mario is about to have this **** ran tight.

View attachment 170994

Yup. Basically daisy-chaining PR cycles. Think about what day the last coordinator(s) might be released. Another poster and I talked about that in a thread. Mario dropping his nuts on the CFP broadcast would be epic. Would be fun to watch the game and see UM on the crawl every 90 seconds!

Advertisement
Back