Coaching Miami’s 2022 football staff

the only people that were definite that I heard were T-rob and Field (possibly off field) Alex, Mclendon, Feld, and the DL Coach.
Chud is likely to come back in some role and Coley I heard was being offered Qb Coach/Asst. HC. Does he leave Jimbo again is the question. other than that. Mastro was not EVER a done deal. its the media hacks trying to get out ahead probably from this forum. its ALL speculation
Question is, what is the alternative to Coley not coming.

Advertisement
QB coach / passing game coordinator has A LOT to do with GAME PLANNING .. that is the week before a game when they script plays to use against a specific defensive unit .. looking at tendencies, personnel, etc. So the passing game coordinator (which is Dorsey's role with the Bills) is VERY INVOLVED in game planning / scripting / selecting plays for each opponent. Normally though he isn't CALLING plays .. the play sheet is in the hands of the OC and he runs the offense on game day.
As far as Dorsey, how much input has he had in Buffalo or Carolina? I say give the guy a shot.

Which is one thing I’ve been screaming for. That room needs to triple if not quadruple in size. We’ve been so behind on that front it’s crazy

That's a good example of how dysfunctional, lackadaisical, and disorganized the U was. Lambert was blasting Blake James for the locker room and hiring a couple of analyst but in reality analyst have been something the U has lacked for a long time. Bama has former head coaches as analyst while we got guys that have barely any experience and only a few of them at that.

I'm glad to hear the Cristobal is demanding this change because it's been a big issue at the U for a long time, we've been extremely cheap in that area. Blake James couldn't get it done, hopefully Rad and Cristobal can.

Advertisement
bruh I was babysitting my friend's kid and he asked to watch this dude. Never heard of him, found his stuff on youtube then find out this dude is worth over 40 mil by solely making dumb kid shows with a handheld camera, just filming himself going to parks and like going down slides and feeding goats at some zoo or some ****.

What I did find hilarious is before he was the famous child star Blippi, he went by the name of Steezy Grossman, a boy who was born as **** after his parents did it in the butt, then he filmed himself taking a **** on his friend. Quite the career turnaround.
Yeah once I found out how f'ed in the head he was. . . I made my kids watch him every day.

How realistic is THIS staff:

-OC .. Briles
-WR .. McClendon
-RB .. Kevin Smith
-OL .. Mirabal
-TE .. Coley (Fields moves to off field role)

-DC .. Schumann
-DL .. Salave'a
-DB .. T Rob
-CB .. Aazaar Abdul Rahim
-LB .. ? Chris Partridge ??

Would be a group of proven recruiters and excellent position coaches. Would bode well for chances of ratcheting up the final quality of the 2022 signing class .. both via "crewts" and the portal.

Advertisement

-OC .. Briles
-WR .. McClendon
-RB .. Kevin Smith
-OL .. Mirabal

-DC .. Schumann
-DL .. Salave'a
-DB .. T Rob

Would be a group of proven recruiters and excellent position coaches. Would bode well for chances of ratcheting up the final quality of the 2022 signing class .. both via "crewts" and the portal.

The only one I don't see happening is Partridge - he'll either be promoted to DC once Durkin leaves Ole Miss or go to Rutgers.

Otherwise, every name there is pretty realistic and an A+ staff.

-OC .. Briles
-WR .. McClendon
-RB .. Kevin Smith
-OL .. Mirabal

-DC .. Schumann
-DL .. Salave'a
-DB .. T Rob

Have a hard time seeing Coley coming so think Field is retained as TE coach. Schumann would probably be coaching LB's.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back