Coaching Miami’s 2022 football staff

Advertisement
This guy's 2nd cousin, twice removed.

Dance Olympics GIF by moonbug
This guy is the modern day MF pee-wee Herman. I hate this guy so much.

has anyone seen this? coaches just changing their twitter profiles with no announcement? really strange

we'll see if they ever actually announce mirabal, or maybe they're announcing the whole offensive staff together with the OC

has anyone seen this? coaches just changing their twitter profiles with no announcement? really strange

we'll see if they ever actually announce mirabal, or maybe they're announcing the whole offensive staff together with the OC
Maybe the University just doesn’t care to keep up with social media🤷‍♂️ Haha

Advertisement

Didn't they just put up job listings for a new graphics team? Maybe Mario completely cleaned house on the messaging side. Weird that even the official IG account only announced Feld.

Advertisement
Didn't they just put up job listings for a new graphics team? Maybe Mario completely cleaned house on the messaging side. Weird that even the official IG account only announced Feld.
Maybe the Comms team is still on their Christmas break. :ROFLMAO:

bruh I was babysitting my friend's kid and he asked to watch this dude. Never heard of him, found his stuff on youtube then find out this dude is worth over 40 mil by solely making dumb kid shows with a handheld camera, just filming himself going to parks and like going down slides and feeding goats at some zoo or some ****.

What I did find hilarious is before he was the famous child star Blippi, he went by the name of Steezy Grossman, a boy who was born as **** after his parents did it in the butt, then he filmed himself taking a **** on his friend. Quite the career turnaround.
When I read "children's entertainer" I read "paedophile." He looks like he fits the bill.

Advertisement
Seider was the name I was told as the top guy at rb. I all but said it was him in the thread I had deleted. UF people I know sayo he told them no and wanted to stay in Happy Valley. With the new name popping up it looks like he told us the same.

As for Mastro I never heard he was done , people just assumed if Seider said no and Mastro didn’t get the other gig he’d be the guy. I mean that makes sense. Maybe he is staying out west for a reason but that doesn’t mean he was 100 % the choice.

Gary Ferman showed yall what I’ve been saying about being first rather than right. He assumed it was Mastro since the other gig didn’t happen. So he does a full write up on the guy and his experience lol. Theres a reason why most people are being very conservative with this, at least the smart ones. Nobody wants to end up like Gary. So instead just make cute comments like you know the staff and be very vague.

I have a pretty good idea who most of the staff is but I’m not confident enough to come off like I know something for sure when I don’t.
Since you feel like you know a good amount of who the staff is can you give us a level of excitement?
Maybe not this exactly but something like it. Your feelings on what your seeing regarding the coaching staff:
1. Complete home run across the board
2. Really excited some hires are home runs others are solid
3. Mixed bag but overall solid.
4. Ok but a bit disappointed
5. Oh no it’s Goldens staff

Quick and easy answer is ALL of the above.

Because I know **** well there will be *****ing and moaning, from most. A few will be super excited. The rational bunch will say “ Let’s wait and see if we can win”….

Lets enjoy the Canes for a change 🙌🏼🤪🤦‍♂️

Advertisement
The dead period ends January 14th. I assume the staff will be filled out by then...
What’s nice is for the kids we are waiting on to announce this weekend we already have those position coaches in place. Would like it to be before then but not worried and as long as it’s before the first officials from the West Coast guys I’m good.

Seider was the name I was told as the top guy at rb. I all but said it was him in the thread I had deleted. UF people I know sayo he told them no and wanted to stay in Happy Valley. With the new name popping up it looks like he told us the same.

As for Mastro I never heard he was done , people just assumed if Seider said no and Mastro didn’t get the other gig he’d be the guy. I mean that makes sense. Maybe he is staying out west for a reason but that doesn’t mean he was 100 % the choice.

Gary Ferman showed yall what I’ve been saying about being first rather than right. He assumed it was Mastro since the other gig didn’t happen. So he does a full write up on the guy and his experience lol. Theres a reason why most people are being very conservative with this, at least the smart ones. Nobody wants to end up like Gary. So instead just make cute comments like you know the staff and be very vague.

I have a pretty good idea who most of the staff is but I’m not confident enough to come off like I know something for sure when I don’t.
the only people that were definite that I heard were T-rob and Field (possibly off field) Alex, Mclendon, Feld, and the DL Coach.
Chud is likely to come back in some role and Coley I heard was being offered Qb Coach/Asst. HC. Does he leave Jimbo again is the question. other than that. Mastro was not EVER a done deal. its the media hacks trying to get out ahead probably from this forum. its ALL speculation

Advertisement
Back