Coaching Miami’s 2022 football staff

This guy's 2nd cousin, twice removed.

Dance Olympics GIF by moonbug
:pgdead:

I feel like you already had that one set up ready to go. I knew who you meant. I was parodying Borry Jaxsoff

Well done!!

Advertisement
No one else had injuries I guess. Deruyter got demoted at Cal and lost playcalling duties and then produced a subpar defense at Oregon. So Mario hired a guy who was demoted by a conference rival. And it wouldn't surprise me if he hired him partly because in '19 and '20 Cal held Mario's team to 17 points. And of course we can talk about Marcus Arroyo who turned Justin Herbert into a big armed game manager. The man isn't some coaching hire savant. He has misses and a questionable approach to offense in modern college football.

Who else lost 2 top ten talents?

Im not calling him savant, I am saying he has a lot of built up equity when it comes identifying coaching talent. You can disagree all you want but I will trust whoever Mario hires.

This is an L until proven otherwise. With all the money we supposedly have, McClendon as a Co-OC is not what I expected. Dude is known as a great recruiter but that’s not what we need in an OC. If the O sucks no excuses, it’s silly moves like this to blame.
This so called silly move hasn't happened yet!....if, if was fifth!!

Advertisement
This guy's 2nd cousin, twice removed.

Dance Olympics GIF by moonbug

bruh I was babysitting my friend's kid and he asked to watch this dude. Never heard of him, found his stuff on youtube then find out this dude is worth over 40 mil by solely making dumb kid shows with a handheld camera, just filming himself going to parks and like going down slides and feeding goats at some zoo or some ****.

What I did find hilarious is before he was the famous child star Blippi, he went by the name of Steezy Grossman, a boy who was born as **** after his parents did it in the butt, then he filmed himself taking a **** on his friend. Quite the career turnaround.

bruh I was babysitting my friend's kid and he asked to watch this dude. Never heard of him, found his stuff on youtube then find out this dude is worth over 40 mil by solely making dumb kid shows with a handheld camera, just filming himself going to parks and like going down slides and feeding goats at some zoo or some ****.

What I did find hilarious is before he was the famous child star Blippi, he went by the name of Steezy Grossman, a boy who was born as **** after his parents did it in the butt, then he filmed himself taking a **** on his friend. Quite the career turnaround.
LOL well I'm not letting my kids watch Blippi anymore. I knew he was a load master in the USAF. I didn't know about to poo fetish.

Advertisement

Lol dying. I didn't know about Sleezy Steezy! Or the $40M my lord.

I did know he was in the Air Force or something, served overseas. The production value has gotten a lot better as he became successful.

Blippi's alright in my book. He can hang.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back