Coaching Miami’s 2022 football staff

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I would want my stud recruiter on WR over RB. 5 star wide receivers are bigger difference makers imo.
A RB coach can recruit WR too. The reason the RB coach spot is usually reserved for guys who are recruiters first and foremost is because most college running backs don't need a ton of coaching. There's not really a lot of technical knowledge that needs to be taught to these guys that they don't already know.

Advertisement
I'm going to be ****ed if it's dorsey.. All the money in the world and we end up with someone who's never called plays would be a complete disaster
I agree. It’s not so much that he has no play calling experience. Which is a major red flag don’t get me wrong. But more importantly he comes from no tree. We have zero clue what he is going to run and that’s a major disappointment.

Advertisement
I'm going to be ****ed if it's dorsey.. All the money in the world and we end up with someone who's never called plays would be a complete disaster
Would he be a bonafide home run like (in my opinion) Brady or Briles? Maybe not for the exact reason you mentioned. But let's not consider him trash - he's got an impressive resume and relates to QBs very well - **** he's the best option for TVD's continued development for sure, so there's that.

I'd imagine Dorsey implements air raid concepts similar to what is going on right now with the Bills - lots of 4 and 5 WR sets with short passes being a de-facto part of the run game. Get the ball to your skilled, speedy position players (McKenzie, Gabriel, Sanders, Diggs, Knox) and let them go to work.

Would he be a bonafide home run like (in my opinion) Brady or Briles? Maybe not for the exact reason you mentioned. But let's not consider him trash - he's got an impressive resume and relates to QBs very well - **** he's the best option for TVD's continued development for sure, so there's that.

I'd imagine Dorsey implements air raid concepts similar to what is going on right now with the Bills - lots of 4 and 5 WR sets with short passes being a de-facto part of the run game. Get the ball to your skilled, speedy position players (McKenzie, Gabriel, Sanders, Diggs, Knox) and let them go to work.
If it’s him and he implements air raid than I’m a happy man. Not sure Mario is going to allow that but we can dream

Advertisement
Back