Coaching Miami’s 2022 football staff

Advertisement
Advertisement
For one, Maestro. He's a running backs coach with zero recruiting ties anywhere in this region. Considering the RB coach is just a recruiter first and foremost, I would have preferred someone with experience recruiting the southeast. And I know Salave'a is supposed to open this Pacific pipeline but Oregon's defensive results outside of 2019 have been average to below average. Not sure I'm getting super excited about anyone from the defensive side of that staff.

Once again, theses guys aren't bums but I'm hoping for better results than Oregon has been getting. If Mario kills the coordinator hires, I'll live with the rest of the staff being Oregon guys.
Did you seriously say Bmac has no ties to the region?
No clue, clearly.

Tom Petty Waiting GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Barry fell for it too.

The new University of Miami football coaching staff is taking shape for 2022, as several incoming coaches, many of them from Mario Cristobal’s former staff at Oregon, are expected to be announced soon. One of them, Aaron Feld, was named strength and conditioning coordinator late Monday afternoon. Bryan McClendon will be named receivers coach, Joe Salave’a will be named defensive line coach and Jim Mastro will coach running backs. All four were with Cristobal at Oregon, as well as new offensive line coach Alex Mirabal, who changed his Twitter handle on Sunday to reflect his new job.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...-of-miami/article257015522.html#storylink=cpy

:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Advertisement
Back