Coaching Miami’s 2022 football staff

I think Mario may be taking a different approach. He is hiring assistants that are technicians and recruiters and an OC/DC that are innovative and creative. His job is to make sure the “brains” behind the offense and defense mesh with the technicians and teachers implementing their schemes.
I have never heard of any of these guys. Which is no knock on them since I don't know schit about position coaches outside of Miami. Are you saying these guys are all technicians and recruiters or some of them are technicians and some are recruiters?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Mario brining coaches he’s familiar with is not surprising and not a bad thing. They’re already on board with his philosophies and will take less time in the transformation process.

I tend to believe Mario is being methodical and covering all his bases.

I have never heard of any of these guys. Which is knock on them since I don't know schit about position coaches outside of Miami. Are you saying these guys are all technicians and recruiters or some of them are technicians and some are recruiters?
I think there has to be a proper balance. For example, a guy like the alleged rb coach is considered a strong teacher and developer but not perhaps a strong recruiter. The alleged dl coach is considered good at both. You can’t necessarily have a staff equally strong at everything they do so the HC has to find the right mix.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Football Coach GIF by Pac12Network

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back