Mia at BC 4:10PM tip off ACCN TV

To sum it up, Coach L regressed to his FBI days... undermanned roster, no real creativity on offense and no reliable seniors on court. Just a bunch of individuals chucking opportunistic long balls..

A lot of this is on Coach L. Being lazy and shortsighted in the portal after the greatest run in U's history, gets you this. Add to that, assistants with no real coaching upside, it is left to an old man and his dancing routine to keep them focused. Sometimes the cuddly grandpa role isn't the best approach to honing a bunch like this.
Should have clipped some wings early to instill discipline on the court.

Last edited:
Advertisement
My take is most of the blame should on Coach L. I don't care how many seasons he's coached or what happened the prior two years. He did not get enough players thru recruiting or the portal. This is a very dumb team and is starts with Bensley Joseph. He is a nightmare and if he's going tot be a starter next season the team will do poorly again. Coach L should visit retirement if he doesn't have the energy or will power to bench of his players. This team does not play as a unit and the mistakes are colossal every game. Coach L is very slow to call TO's when the team falters and after he waits the damage has been done. My cousin who I am very close with coached 27 years at a HS and he believes Coach L is mostly to blame. All I know that this team is pathetic but I enjoy the hustle from the non starters.

Last edited:
To sum it up, Coach L regressed to his FBI days... undermanned roster, no real creativity on offense and no reliable seniors on court. Just a bunch of individuals chucking opportunistic long balls..

A lot of this is on Coach L. Being lazy and shortsighted in the portal after the greatest run in U's history, gets you this. Add to that, assistants with no real coaching upside, it is left to an old man and his dancing routine to keep them focused. Sometimes the cuddly grandpa role isn't the best approach to honing a bunch like this.
Should have clipped some wings early to instill discipline on the court.
I can agree to disagree on the assistants. Bill Courtney is one of the most respected names on the circuit. Kotie Kimble is basically a younger version of Bill. DJ is there for his Team Final connections. You’d probably not see Bethea come here if it wasn’t for him.

Advertisement
Back