MIA -11.5

Advertisement
I'd take 11.5. Feel like the D will want to prove something before FSU and put some fear in their backup qb.

Last edited:
Advertisement
came across my phone as notification. for those wondering we were -3 at App State last year

Advertisement
came across my phone as notification. for those wondering we were -3 at App State last year

We were only -3?

Yes, we were only -3 with a scattering of -3.5, depending where you shopped. I had expected it to be closer to low double digits so that was a nice bargain.

If you see a line that looks low, it probably is low. Don't fall for the idiocy that it's a trap. The people who set the lines are too busy seeking basic competence than trying to trap anybody.

Miami's power rating is considerably higher than 12 months ago. Hence the accelerated line. You always want that elevated power rating because more often than not it will be legit, and provide more margin for error. A 3 point favorite that falls behind by 14 is less than half as likely to salvage the game than a 14 point favorite that falls behind by 14.

I mention 14 point favorite because that's what the number is right now against Arkansas State.

Advertisement
Back