Met John Ruiz

Advertisement
His son is the current owner of Cigarette Powerboats

Advertisement
Ruiz likely funded it and created a nice safety net for his kid. which is fine
Cigarette Powerboats was originally founded by Don Aronow. But he’s been dead for a while. I’m sure Ruiz bought the rights to the name and company and gave it to his kid.

Cigarette Powerboats was originally founded by Don Aronow. But he’s been dead for a while. I’m sure Ruiz bought the rights to the name and company and gave it to his kid.
its a good break for the kid. everyone needs a break. as long as its thriving

Advertisement
I Chefed Tableside for Don and his wife (think her name was Lillian) in 1985, 2yrs before he was murdered. Big $$$$$ isn't the word.

His son is the current owner of Cigarette Powerboats
Pretty sure John is still the owner along with his capital partners, Alex is just the CEO, and Johnny (Jr.) is the COO.

They had TVD and Jake Garcia at the Cigarette booth at the show on Saturday, little disappointed when I saw that as I went on Sunday.

Advertisement
Pretty sure John is still the owner along with his capital partners, Alex is just the CEO, and Johnny (Jr.) is the COO.

They had TVD and Jake Garcia at the Cigarette booth at the show on Saturday, little disappointed when I saw that as I went on Sunday.
Why were you disappointed?

Advertisement
Back