Messiah Deweaver, QB, EMCC (by way of Michigan State)

BoxingRobes

Junior
Throwing out another name from East Mississippi...Messiah deWeaver, a former 4* pro style QB. Transferred to EMCC, currently starting and playing well. 10:4 TD:INT ratio for a run heavy team. Up to 6'5" 230lbs. #3 Pro Style JUCO QB right now.

Lots of hudl footage...

https://www.hudl.com/profile/5286795/Messiah-Deweaver

Offers from MAC/Sun Belt type programs right now.

I think Miami should be in the market for a JUCO/Grad Transfer. He'd be at the top of my list.

Advertisement
Pro style QB is not the way to go with the so called O we run or want to run.

Pro style QB is not the way to go with the so called O we run or want to run.

Seems like dual threat or pro style is not the way to go with the so called O we run or want to run.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Doesn't matter until Richt is gone. With the right new OC, we will be recruiting much more highly rated prospects than this. Would rather not get any player than waste a scholarship for 2+ years.

Advertisement
He’s originally from the Dayton area, I saw him in the state championship game a few years ago. Apparently he was something of a knucklehead back then, maybe he’s matured a lot since then. I was never impressed with him as a pure QB, but he was a pretty good athlete. Based on what I saw in him previously, I can’t imagine that he’d be a serious consideration, but nothing with our current staff would surprise me.

My son played against him in high school. He unravels under pressure and doesn't hold on to the ball when he is hit. Not a good take. He transferred to a team that were stacked to win the state. Hes another jag if he comes here.

Advertisement
Back