Message to the players and coaches.

207Cane

Recruit
Just want to start off by saying someone who is too prideful to learn from someone else due to status or being "unqualified" will never understand or ask self the question "why did I see this message in the first place?". What's good canes fam, Idk what possessed me to start a thread in the first place, maybe is this Sativa that I'm smokin but I believe its because it's been boiling in me for days.

Enos: Play mostly in the Gun, that play action **** under center is NOT going to work until our Tackles get better. Run more shallow and drag routes to Pope, Thomas, Harley and Osborn. Take advantage of 1on1 opportunities on the wide side of the field during 1st downs. Surprisingly, teams don't respect our WRs. Use Double Routes, Slow go (Slant and go), stop and go (Fake Curl to bomb) when you see Dbs playing back.

Lingard: Get HEALTHY. We need more explosives plays. Become reliable.

Hightower: Catch the **** ball when the opportunity presents itself.

Knowles: Change your number, #20 is for elite safeties, you couldn't contain the read toss, your reaction on that play made you look pathetic. Tighten up.

Hall: Change your number or step up. #26 is for savages, from your highlights it appears that you hit like you hate ni99as, we need that Gurvan on our team. Keep ya **** helmet on too.

Shaq: You've seen Denzel Perryman highlights right? You've seen Reuben Foster highlights right? I never really seen you blow a mf up. Why is that? Tighten up.

Advertisement
Just want to start off by saying someone who is too prideful to learn from someone else due to status or being "unqualified" will never understand or ask self the question "why did I see this message in the first place?". What's good canes fam, Idk what possessed me to start a thread in the first place, maybe is this Sativa that I'm smokin but I believe its because it's been boiling in me for days.

Enos: Play mostly in the Gun, that play action **** under center is NOT going to work until our Tackles get better. Run more shallow and drag routes to Pope, Thomas, Harley and Osborn. Take advantage of 1on1 opportunities on the wide side of the field during 1st downs. Surprisingly, teams don't respect our WRs. Use Double Routes, Slow go (Slant and go), stop and go (Fake Curl to bomb) when you see Dbs playing back.

Lingard: Get HEALTHY. We need more explosives plays. Become reliable.

Hightower: Catch the **** ball when the opportunity presents itself.

Knowles: Change your number, #20 is for elite safeties, you couldn't contain the read toss, your reaction on that play made you look pathetic. Tighten up.

Hall: Change your number or step up. #26 is for savages, from your highlights it appears that you hit like you hate ni99as, we need that Gurvan on our team. Keep ya **** helmet on too.

Shaq: You've seen Denzel Perryman highlights right? You've seen Reuben Foster highlights right? I never really seen you blow a mf up. Why is that? Tighten up.
The Sativa has been boiling in you for days??
Your supposed to smoke it....

1568075908392.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back