message to Miami Hurricanes fans

Advertisement
Good message bro. I think the bickering will die down after a while. But you are not going to get people on that Golden train again. Personally I'm slowly leaving that **** show. As for as I can see they don't care, why should u put more energy into something u have no control over than those in charge. But you are right, nothing we can do so no need to complain anymore. U just can't get anyone optimistic over Golden, it unfathomable.

Is it just me or did any of you felt uncomfortable thinking he was just about to cry. It's like trying to watch someone gasping for air while they trying to talk. It's get me all hyperventilated. Anyway, he's right, I'm pretty sure Michigan fans didn't stop going to the games. They stuck together and if we all go to the games and chant to fire al golden when stronger message can you have?

Golden's performance on the field will eventually seal his fate. Whether it be a 12-0 season in 2015 or a 6-6 season. I could never figure out why some fans go overboard and get hysterical over a coach. Basing Golden and getting into twitter fights with the mother of the best QB we have had here in over a decade is counter productive. It won't get him fired any sooner than his record and performance will.

So thumbs up to the video. I appreciate his voice of reason and balance.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thumps up
I hate AL Golden the coach
but I love my Canes

This is beyond Golden. This is a question of why should a bunch of hired help, Donna, Blake, Golden and the rest of administration be allowed to destroy OUR Football team. This is not Golden's or Donna's or even the BOT's team. This is ours. It is not just the players' team, it is ours. I love my Canes. That mean I will not stand by any longer and watch paid servants destroy it! If it is to die then I want to burn the whole frigging plantation with it. No more paychecks for all those smucks. If the former players can't stand with us to defend the family against these servants and outsiders then maybe they have forgotten what they helped build. We should not go quietly into the night. THAT IS NOT A CANE THING!!!!!! More riots not less.

I feel you dog, we got to settle for this mother f%€€r but he betta step his game up.

Advertisement
Golden's performance on the field will eventually seal his fate. Whether it be a 12-0 season in 2015 or a 6-6 season. I could never figure out why some fans go overboard and get hysterical over a coach. Basing Golden and getting into twitter fights with the mother of the best QB we have had here in over a decade is counter productive. It won't get him fired any sooner than his record and performance will.

So thumbs up to the video. I appreciate his voice of reason and balance.

I only agree with not getting into fights with Brad's mom. Nor should the administration propaganda machine throw stones at Duke's mom. Moms get free passes for me. But we need to continue the assault on all things administration and that includes Al.

"Yeah. So what. I'm wearing a #12 jersey, but that's for the twelve excuses you Noles are gonna have after the Canes beat your ***."

(or something to that retarded effect).

Follow me like I told U all to do......... BUT NOOOOOOOOOOO we cant do that........#UDONTCAREWEDONTCARE #FULLTHROTTLE

P.S clue its to late to hop on this bus I'm #FULLTHROTTLE

Advertisement
It took some of these retards till fsu to jump ship, there a lot cats hiding on here that used to call us mopes acting like **** is sweet now.

Gotta love chusmeria, and no this is a business, going and spending your hard earned money on entertainment, is a business, get this straight, all sports teams from college to pros are run as and seen as a business. I am not an ignorant blind *** consumer who is just going to throw away money and line the pockets of those team, owners, in this case the university's, just because I love my team. When you blindly and ignorantly do that, all you do is maintain the status quo. It's the same as the majority of dumbass voters on both left and right who vote Democrat or Republican simply because they are and not because of any factual reason.

They count on your ignorance, and by maintaining the status quo you prove them right. I love and support my university and ALL its athletic teams, but I will not support them financially when they are foolishly running it, because it is only through that can you, the fan and consumer, make your voices be heard and force change.

Stop the Bricks from going and the administration will wake up...... U HAVE TO BE MEAN AND CRUEL WHEN THEY HAVE SHOWED THEY DON'T CARE

Advertisement
Back