Message From UM's Ticketing Office re: Decision Timetable for Season

No_Fly_Zone

Rogue Gone Maude.
Maude
From our Director of Ticketing this afternoon:

I hope all is well since we last spoke and wanted to provide some insight for the 2020 Hurricanes Football season. As some uncertainty looms around the start of the season, I want to inform you that a definitive answer of what the season will look like is to be made in early August. If you would like to speak further about the multiple scenarios being planned, as the overall health and safety of our student-athletes, coaching staff, and fans are the top priority. I would be happy to speak about that with you or you can call 1-800-GoCanes with any questions. As soon as an announcement is made, we will directly communicate that with you.

We also have a new website launched www.miamihurricanes.com and a free mobile app that is very user friendly on both Apple and Android devices.These platforms have great content, account management settings, and videos from the rich history of our program . Please feel free to check these out and enjoy as a Miami Hurricanes fan.

Thank you for your continued support and GO CANES!

Advertisement

I hope all is well since we last spoke and wanted to provide some insight for the 2020 Hurricanes Football season. As some uncertainty looms around the start of the season, I want to inform you that a definitive answer of what the season will look like is to be made in early August. If you would like to speak further about the multiple scenarios being planned, as the overall health and safety of our student-athletes, coaching staff, and fans are the top priority. I would be happy to speak about that with you or you can call 1-800-GoCanes with any questions. As soon as an announcement is made, we will directly communicate that with you.

We also have a new website launched www.miamihurricanes.com and a free mobile app that is very user friendly on both Apple and Android devices.These platforms have great content, account management settings, and videos from the rich history of our program . Please feel free to check these out and enjoy as a Miami Hurricanes fan.

That's a whole lotta no answer.

Advertisement
We’re going to play ball. All conference schedule and I’m hearing 12 games. I don’t believe fans will be in the stands. If they do social distancing at the stadium, I’m 100% masking up and going
🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

schultz-300x225.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Anyone actually call and ask about the “multiple scenarios “? Probably would be just as uninformative... but just curious

Advertisement
Back