Message from the CEO regarding recruiting...

CaneCounty

Senior
GoldenAlAl Golden

Thank U Canes nation 4 all yoUr sUpport! YoUr coaching staff is doing a gr8 job + workin hard. We have a long way to go til Feb 1. #FINISH!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Beast mode. One of the hardest workers in the game, some don't realize how important that is. No one will outwork this guy.

Advertisement
This guy gets it... Never felt that way about shanCoker

This. Been saying this since early in the Coker years. You just know when someone doesn't get it and you just know when someone does. Most people are in the middle and time will tell, but it was obvious early that Larry and Randy were lost, amd it seems clear to me that AG gets it. Whether he can turn it all into wins on Saturday time will tell, but my money says he will.

This guy gets it... Never felt that way about shanCoker

This. Been saying this since early in the Coker years. You just know when someone doesn't get it and you just know when someone does. Most people are in the middle and time will tell, but it was obvious early that Larry and Randy were lost, amd it seems clear to me that AG gets it. Whether he can turn it all into wins on Saturday time will tell, but my money says he will.

Bingo.

Advertisement
Back