Message from Richard D. Fain on New President

Advertisement
My message to Mr. Fain: Keep up the great work! Your hiring practices at UM have been beyond reproach.

But I was told to give him the benefit of the doubt, I'm confused.

Read between the lines, they are going to select somebody who will make a great impact for the university. I expect a big splash for the hire.

Seriously? They are merely proclaiming a big hire before hand. Once done, they will say "See. Told you so." This is just S.O.P. for people like this. Claiming victory, greatness, or brilliance equals reality to them. I remember everyone proclaiming Obama to be the greatest orator in US history, only to find out he was merely a decent reader who says "uh" a lot. JJ had a great positive impact on the University. Donna wasted it on overpaying for acquisitions and a future bankruptcy resulting from it. Football, not research, made SunTan u into THE U. Donna has started a snowball returning it to its former infamy.

Mr. Fain and the committee's approach is deliberate and measured and will, assuredly, result in the selection of a candidate that will take the University of Miami to new heights.

My message to Mr. Fain: Keep up the great work! Your hiring practices at UM have been beyond reproach.

But I was told to give him the benefit of the doubt, I'm confused.

Read between the lines, they are going to select somebody who will make a great impact for the university. I expect a big splash for the hire.

Seriously? They are merely proclaiming a big hire before hand. Once done, they will say "See. Told you so." This is just S.O.P. for people like this. Claiming victory, greatness, or brilliance equals reality to them. I remember everyone proclaiming Obama to be the greatest orator in US history, only to find out he was merely a decent reader who says "uh" a lot. JJ had a great positive impact on the University. Donna wasted it on overpaying for acquisitions and a future bankruptcy resulting from it. Football, not research, made SunTan u into THE U. Donna has started a snowball returning it to its former infamy.

Yeah seriously. I believe Fain and the rest of the BOT will make a great hire for the university. Donna on the other hand has improved the university ten fold. She's not only improved academic standards, she has improved the overall national ranking. If you want to sit there and bash the progress she has made, then you're just lying to yourself.

As far as bringing up Obama, apples and oranges. You can't compare running a country to running a university.

Advertisement
"Well Joe, when there's a change at the top like the one we experienced things can be tough. It starts with me and is all internal we're looking to fix it."- Alfred Golden 10/23/15

there you go

4-8

I don't see at all why they would go 4-8. Kaaya has plenty oof weapons. Plenty of talent on the defense.

If the OL is as bad as it looks now, I'm afraid Brad won't be playing the whole season. That bunch is going get him dinged up A LOT, unfortunately. Art's got his work cut out for him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back