Message Board Posts links not working on iPhone?

Barnett

Recruit
I'm relatively new here, but have been having some difficulty viewing individual threads from my iPhone safari browser (latest version of iOS and app installed on iPhone 6S). I can view the message board forum fine, but when I click on the link to view the threads, a blank page opens up around 90% of the time. Every once in a while one will load properly. Strangely, I am writing this post and have not had issues with my iPad (iPad Air 1st gen), which I believe has the same iOS and safari apps that are running on my iPhone.

Anybody else having similar problems, if so, what are possible solutions? Thanks ahead of time!

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I had this issue for a long time, log in to your account it doesn't seem to save you being logged in for very long for whatever reason. After that it usually works pretty consistently.

PM this to Andrew:

giphy.gif

I have same problem but realized the key is you have to be logged in before you view anything

Advertisement
i use tapatalk on android running 5.1.1 and “Eye in the sky” and the recruiting board never load the first time. I always have to go back and click the links again. This has happened for the last week or so

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thats because iPhones are for puzzies. We dont allow such people on this board! Wait, what the **** am I talking about.... nevermind...

Advertisement
Back