Mesidor Out For The Season

Gi0logy

Freshman
Premium
I know this was mentioned in the comments in a thread or two. But felt it should have its own thread as it’s kind of hard to find if searching for it.

Mesidor is out for the season, was confirmed by Mario during press conference.

I believe he still has two years of eligibility. Will be interesting to see if he comes back or takes a shot at the NFL.

Advertisement
Sorry if discussed. Did he even make it back on the field and get a new injury? Or banged up same injury? Or just never made it back?

Would be crazy to go to the NFL at this point. Basically put nothing on film this year and was hurt for part of last yr. I'd be more worried about possible transfer as him and bain play the same spot. Really hope he sticks it out here and is healthy. Bain and Mesidor next year (if they can find ways to get them on the field together) would be a terror

Advertisement
this was news before 8 PM last night. Susan, like always, is behind the curve.

I wonder if her first question next week will be how the food is on the plane.

I appreciate the msg board banter but her job is to report accurately. Not to win the who reported it first race which has become the norm in the Twitter era.

I will take accuracy.

Advertisement
I appreciate the msg board banter but her job is to report accurately. Not to win the who reported it first race which has become the norm in the Twitter era.

I will take accuracy.

There was a reporter on here at one time. Not local in South FL, but he said being the first to report something is very important in their field and their bosses get on them when competing outlets beat them to stories/news. But Susan has nudie pics of somebody important at Miami Herald to last this long

Advertisement
I know it’s a lower body injury but he’s got tiny wrist And small forearms. Not sure if it’s his body but thought it was weird.

Advertisement
Same with Zion. How the F could you go to the NFL with an injury and no tape for a year? Neither are Greg R who sat out cause of covid.

I assume Mesidor will be back and back with a vengeance. Not to hijack thread, but who the F knows with zion

He will be back. He wouldn’t get drafted if he left. Too many injuries and basically didn’t play this year. If he leaves it’s cause he transfers and that wouldn’t make sense. Him and Bain starting at DE with Wayne and Kelly backing them up is a **** good DE rotation.

Advertisement
Back