Mertz says we're trash there's no need to get ready

I would've laughed in this goof Mertz' face. Can't wait to blow these fools out in that toilet bowl of a stadium.

Advertisement
Hopefully, this game is similar to the A&M game last year. Miami has the advantage in the trenches and that is where games are won. Miami has the better QB as well, defense is a push for now because there is some uncertainty within our DB room. That said, hope we handle business.

Wow, Mr. Mediocre himself talking trash. Not a lot of self-awareness from someone playing on a multi-year sub-.500 team who is himself the very picture of a jag

Oh this definitely feels like a Peter McNeely moment, minus having the charisma to be entertaining

Goober is gonna randomly remember this moment with major regret about 2 quarters in

Advertisement
They've had 3 straight losing seasons. They have the hardest schedule in the nation. Their HC is likely the hottest seat in the nation. Their assistant coaches are abandoning ship. They suffered a signing day collapse. Their NIL collective was publicly embarrassed by the Rashadas. They let their star DT sign a deceptive NIL agreement that likely violated Florida law. They were (are?) under investigation by the NCAA for NIL practices.

They don't have anything going for them at all right now. Urban Meyer would have had real health problems if he had to deal with that ****.
This just means we cannot afford to lose this game. It would be a complete disaster to do so.

Advertisement
They've had 3 straight losing seasons. They have the hardest schedule in the nation. Their HC is likely the hottest seat in the nation. Their assistant coaches are abandoning ship. They suffered a signing day collapse. Their NIL collective was publicly embarrassed by the Rashadas. They let their star DT sign a deceptive NIL agreement that likely violated Florida law. They were (are?) under investigation by the NCAA for NIL practices.

They don't have anything going for them at all right now. Urban Meyer would have had real health problems if he had to deal with that ****.
Yep, total cluster**** over there. That doesn’t mean we should be ****y and approach this game in a supercilious manner. We haven’t earned the right do so. We haven’t proven anything to anyone under Mario.

And yet, confidence and ****iness are two distinct traits. The expectation is that this year, we’ve finally got some real toys to play with. Who knows, we’re probably not done adding talent to this roster.

I truly expect to win this game by 10+ after a feeling-out process early on, and we start the season in a high note.

i.png

benelli-m4-john-wick.gif

Attachments

• 7810346e-306c-4647-af49-3b24072f6c9e_text.gif
    7810346e-306c-4647-af49-3b24072f6c9e_text.gif
    183.9 KB · Views: 0
Yep, total cluster**** over there. That doesn’t mean we should be ****y and approach this game in a supercilious manner. We haven’t earned the right do so. We haven’t proven anything to anyone under Mario.

And yet, confidence and ****iness are two distinct traits. The expectation is that this year, we’ve finally got some real toys to play with. Who knows, we’re probably not done adding talent to this roster.

I truly expect to win this game by 10+ after a feeling-out process early on, and we start the season in a high note.
This is where I'm at too. I think Ward is going to dismantle them. I'm keeping a close eye on Carpenter. I don't believe he's nearly as good as Lee was. But as long as he doesn't get his **** pushed in the O is gonna be a problem for them.

On D though.. our secondary basically has to stay healthy all summer and into fall. And I'm not as sold on Powell as others are. I hope I'm wrong because its him or bust.

But yeah, not only do I think we win, I hope Mario doesn't take a knee at the end of the game out of spite.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back