Mertz says we're trash there's no need to get ready

Advertisement
This game will ultimately define the season, whether some of y’all admit it or not.

Sure, we could win 11 games after losing to the Gator. Sure, we could technically make the playoffs even with a singular loss. Sure, the Swamp is historically a tough environment to play in and it will undoubtedly be packed.

But this UF team has holes everywhere. Their roster was depleted in the portal, their HS class gutted (to an extent), their coach is on the hottest of seats, their fans are already calculating buyout figures…do I need to go on?

Miami loses this game, and it’s the same old off-season hype gone sideways. Recent history indicates we don’t normally respond well after a loss. We can talk all the ****, **** there’s nothing more I love in this world than to drag those senile baboons through the mud - but come 8/31, it’s time to back it up.

No excuses, no lengthy paragraphs and sunshine pumping from the usual moral victory orangutans on here. If we can’t beat the Gator, we’re not beating Louisville on the road. If we can’t beat the Gator, it’s a 9-3 season at best.

it’s a must-win game. And I’m sure as **** Mario will treat it like such. All gas, no breaks. No playbook saving, no “letting the freshmen mature”…it’s your best 11 on the field, Game 1, on both sides of the ball.

Oh, it's on

10sDMjEoL7cAOA (1).gif

Advertisement
This game will ultimately define the season, whether some of y’all admit it or not.

Sure, we could win 11 games after losing to the Gator. Sure, we could technically make the playoffs even with a singular loss. Sure, the Swamp is historically a tough environment to play in and it will undoubtedly be packed.

But this UF team has holes everywhere. Their roster was depleted in the portal, their HS class gutted (to an extent), their coach is on the hottest of seats, their fans are already calculating buyout figures…do I need to go on?

Miami loses this game, and it’s the same old off-season hype gone sideways. Recent history indicates we don’t normally respond well after a loss. We can talk all the ****, **** there’s nothing more I love in this world than to drag those senile baboons through the mud - but come 8/31, it’s time to back it up.

No excuses, no lengthy paragraphs and sunshine pumping from the usual moral victory orangutans on here. If we can’t beat the Gator, we’re not beating Louisville on the road. If we can’t beat the Gator, it’s a 9-3 season at best.

it’s a must-win game. And I’m sure as **** Mario will treat it like such. All gas, no breaks. No playbook saving, no “letting the freshmen mature”…it’s your best 11 on the field, Game 1, on both sides of the ball.
Cam Ward has already mentioned going to the Swamp in August ... in his first interview. These kids know what is at stake and they are going to play ball. The Gators have that game already circled as a W ... and reality is they won't be bowl eligible again THIS season.

What do we think the possibility of this being a night game vs a 3:30 game?

Theres 2 other Notable games that Saturday:
UGA vs Clemson
ND at TAMU

I think UGA vs Clemson is a lock for a night game but there are 2 night slots ABC and ESPN get a night game the ABC game is usually the game of the week with the 7:00 PM ESPN game being the second choice SEC game when CBS had the rights now i think the 7 pm game is the 1st pick SEC game so we may get cucked into sharing the viewership with UGA vs clemson and getting the short end of the stick with a night game at the swamp.

Depends whether or not ND at TAMU is a ND rights game which it will be on NBC or if it is a TAMU tv rights game which is an ESPN game.

Advertisement
Trash? He going to feel like he's been run over by a garbage truck. You can't even recycle that product the Gaytor is going to put on the field. Better call FEMA now.

Advertisement
It's possible. Florida will be healthy, it's a home game for them, and on paper, their roster is actually stronger than Florida State's.

I think Ward and Restrepo will ultimately carve them up though.
How do you survive mentally at all

we should expect to win that game.:. No need for the mopers to come out already.

We bust them in the mouth opening night….: no need for Cristobal is the worst HC in the history of the Canes.

Not saying you yourself Udynasty but some people wake up in the morning shook, girl DMing some other dude already why you getting ready for work? Taking your cereal with **** and cornflakes to go?

Stop acting all scary. We will be ready!

UGA vs Clemson
ND at TAMU

I think UGA vs Clemson is a lock for a night game but there are 2 night slots ABC and ESPN get a night game the ABC game is usually the game of the week with the 7:00 PM ESPN game being the second choice SEC game when CBS had the rights now i think the 7 pm game is the 1st pick SEC game so we may get cucked into sharing the viewership with UGA vs clemson and getting the short end of the stick with a night game at the swamp.

Depends whether or not ND at TAMU is a ND rights game which it will be on NBC or if it is a TAMU tv rights game which is an ESPN game.

Metal Rage GIF by Better Noise Music

Advertisement
How do you survive mentally at all

we should expect to win that game.:. No need for the mopers to come out already.

We bust them in the mouth opening night….: no need for Cristobal is the worst HC in the history of the Canes.

Not saying you yourself Udynasty but some people wake up in the morning shook, girl DMing some other dude already why you getting ready for work? Taking your cereal with **** and cornflakes to go?

Stop acting all scary. We will be ready!
I’m not scared, just being realistic. Teams improve the most between Week 1 and Week 2. Florida’s best chance to beat a Miami is in week one. Our offense with Ward will continue to mesh as the season continues; the only real variable is how well it has meshed during summer camp.

Miami’s roster is stronger on paper than Florida’s, and Ward gives us a significant advantage. Our likely weakest point (DB) is not as likely to be exploited by a Florida team that can only field a weak passing attack.

UGA vs Clemson
ND at TAMU

Tv rights go to the home team. ESPN will have to choose between Mike Elko vs the ND brand or a big in-state rivalry thats not often played for with 2 under performing programs

Advertisement
Back