Merry Christmas

Advertisement
Merry Christmas to everyone, including those who are scared of the term Happy Holidays

I still miss the Blue-Gray game on Christmas day. Older fans will know what I am referring to.

Plus the Orange Bowl hosted a North-South all-star game on Christmas night at least one or two years. I saw Mercury Morris in that game before he was drafted by the Dolphins.

We can still dream of future Christmases in El Paso

mc.gif

Advertisement
Rosier with your eyes so bright, won't you call my plays tonight. And, all of the others transferred, and they outed Richt with glee. Rosier the red shirt senior, you'll go down in history.

Merry Christmas to everyone, including those who are scared of the term Happy Holidays

I will never understand how the use of “Merry Christmas” can offend someone. Someone is being polite and wishing you well. If they person’s reaction is to be upset and feel “disenfranchised” that person has bigger issues. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Festivus, Festive Kwanza. Who cares.

Advertisement
Richt's making a list, he's checking it twice, Richt's gonna find out who starts in the 'Stripe.

Santa Richt is a total ******* clown.

whooping, that ***** cane *****, posts as if he thinks knows; but when he never pms you, you can tell whatever he says just blows!

Dont always see eye 2 eye with all of you, but heres wishing each and everyone of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year filled with every blessing.

Same at you and all the slurpers, mopes, CIS staffers, we back, the sky is falling, all have a blessed Christmas and be thankful we are free to get on this site and pick at and laugh at others.

Advertisement
For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Blessings to all!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back