Merry Christmas ..Get In Here

Advertisement
Advertisement
Merry Christmas and lift your glasses.
https://i.pinimg.com/236x/3c/0e/96/3c0e960a6c42a38de33a6c8ee5248fee--****-thighs-thick-thighs.jpg

Go Canes

She got legs just like I lik'em! Feet on one end, Pu$$y on the other! Merry Christmas all

Merry Christmas to all.

That chick would kill my old *** but I’d love to go out like that....

Advertisement
“It's easy to miss what is most important during this time of year. With shopping for Christmas presents, festive parties, children's plays, decorating and baking, we can so often feel stressed and exhausted. During the time when we are celebrating the birth of Jesus and want to abide in His presence, we can so easily miss time spent with Him. Making prayer and God's Word a priority in our life during this Christmas season can be difficult. But if we make it our aim to glorify Jesus right in the midst of everything, He can help us to redeem the time in many varied and unusual ways. We can never lose out if we choose to stop and ask Him to enter into our busy holiday lives.

God is calling us to live a focused and dedicated life. A focused life is not scattered in many directions because of the distractions. It always moves to the center even in the busiest times because it is like a magnet attracted to Jesus, knowing that He alone is the one who makes everything work when priorities are in order. God knows that it's difficult and our temptation is to get too busy. We want to concentrate on God's best during this holiday season and not let the good things steal our relationship with Him. Let us remember that prayer and abiding in his presence are of utmost importance to Him.

May you have a peaceful, joyful and blessed Christmas with God at the center of all your family activities as you celebrate the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ.“

“It's easy to miss what is most important during this time of year. With shopping for Christmas presents, festive parties, children's plays, decorating and baking, we can so often feel stressed and exhausted. During the time when we are celebrating the birth of Jesus and want to abide in His presence, we can so easily miss time spent with Him. Making prayer and God's Word a priority in our life during this Christmas season can be difficult. But if we make it our aim to glorify Jesus right in the midst of everything, He can help us to redeem the time in many varied and unusual ways. We can never lose out if we choose to stop and ask Him to enter into our busy holiday lives.

God is calling us to live a focused and dedicated life. A focused life is not scattered in many directions because of the distractions. It always moves to the center even in the busiest times because it is like a magnet attracted to Jesus, knowing that He alone is the one who makes everything work when priorities are in order. God knows that it's difficult and our temptation is to get too busy. We want to concentrate on God's best during this holiday season and not let the good things steal our relationship with Him. Let us remember that prayer and abiding in his presence are of utmost importance to Him.

May you have a peaceful, joyful and blessed Christmas with God at the center of all your family activities as you celebrate the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ.“

Amen brother. Christ is most definitely the reason for this season. Praise him every day and remember he is the one deserving of the glory. Without him there is no Canes to root for. Merry Christmas fellow canes and love to even the most cynical and evil among us. I need not name names

Amen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Jesus is the REASON for the season.

Enjoy it Canes Fam!!

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/3c/0e/96/3c0e960a6c42a38de33a6c8ee5248fee--****-thighs-thick-thighs.jpg

Go Canes

Paranos da thicc gawd

Looks photo shopped to me....

The way that top leg is draped over the bottom one, it’s pushing the bottom of her thigh outward. Real, but an illusion.

2d4f1892b2680720683fea0c534c9058--thick-thighs-real-women.jpg

Advertisement

Go Canes

Paranos da thicc gawd

The way that top leg is draped over the bottom one, it’s pushing the bottom of her thigh outward. Real, but an illusion.

Keep em' coming! We know you have more

Paranos da thicc gawd

Keep em' coming! We know you have more

In that one she’s pushing the thigh against a chair. She’s thick, but she’s making herself look thicker

Advertisement
Back