Merritt out at Columbus

mafia

Recruit
Will become head coach at Bryant university.
1545234057288.jpeg

Advertisement
**** well look at the Bulldogs pulling from south Florida high school ranks.

Well one thing is for sure he will have an easy transition going from those Columbus Milf's to the Rhode Island Milf's (that Smithfield suckee suckee is generally amazing and the Pawtucket Punanee is to die for).

Go Canes

Last edited:

Well one thing is for sure he will have an easy transition going from those Columbus Milf's to the Rhode Island Milf's (Becky game is serious).

Go Canes
Give that Job to Alex Trujillo (Taco)

Well one thing is for sure he will have an easy transition going from those Columbus Milf's to the Rhode Island Milf's (that Smithfield suckee suckee is generally amazing and the Pawtucket Punanee is to die for).

Go Canes

Well, might as well get it out of the way. Gonna need to see some pics of big girls from Rhode Island.

Advertisement
I always enjoyed the simple pleasures of shutting out Merritt's minions at KBG.

For real, Merritt is a good guy, did a lot for the SoFla HS coaching community. Always gave us an open door to the program and we sent a LOT of our kids there.

He runs a good, tight, professional program.

Advertisement
I always enjoyed the simple pleasures of shutting out Merritt's minions at KBG.

For real, Merritt is a good guy, did a lot for the SoFla HS coaching community. Always gave us an open door to the program and we sent a LOT of our kids there.

He runs a good, tight, professional program.

I’m a KBG commish, that must have been a long time ago. Anyway, not a minion. My son is at Gulliver.

Advertisement
Pipeline from Columbus to Bryant going to be pretty nice. He has a lot of SFLA ties. Could win the NEC there IMO. They just got a new field and facilities.

Advertisement
Then you know the Grey Ghost have been feeling the pain since the new regime took over KBG 5 years ago.
Everyone in Xtreme is, I was at the Super Bowl last month and half the kids on your 10u team looked like they drove themselves to the game.

Advertisement
Back