almost threw one late when trying to force a pass to Mali for a TD.After 5 games and 133 attempts...none. Zip.
I don't even recall a close call.
almost threw one late when trying to force a pass to Mali for a TD.
Yup. Mali was pointing at Barkatealmost threw one late when trying to force a pass to Mali for a TD.
If you're talking about the one that popped in the air, Barkate ran the wrong route. They audibled and Barkate didn't do what he was supposed to. Mensah was throwing to Mali, who I think was open, but Barkate brought the DB right into the throwing lane.
Oh I just meant he was close to throwing one... not necessarily that it was his fault.If you're talking about the one that popped in the air, Barkate ran the wrong route. They audibled and Barkate didn't do what he was supposed to. Mensah was throwing to Mali, who I think was open, but Barkate brought the DB right into the throwing lane.
Here comes the jinx...After 5 games and 133 attempts...none. Zip.
I don't even recall a close call.
Between this Bull**** thread and the guy who said we play 3 easy teams next, we’re ******* doomed. I hate our fanbaseHere comes the jinx...
You do realize Chris Fowler said similar **** in Q1.Between this Bull**** thread and the guy who said we play 3 easy teams next, we’re ******* doomed. I hate our fanbase
Because he tried to jinx the kid. Fowler is notorious for that bullspit! Quick to let you know when a kicker hadn't missed a field goal all season, then kablam!You do realize Chris Fowler said similar **** in Q1.
Thought the same thingHere comes the jinx...
Wasn’t really forcing it Mali had the safety beat the corner who was on Barkate just made a heads up playalmost threw one late when trying to force a pass to Mali for a TD.After 5 games and 133 attempts...none. Zip.
I don't even recall a close call.
Can we ban?4 picks against FSU incoming
Come on nobody should ever say that. Violates about every jinx known to man.After 5 games and 133 attempts...none. Zip.
I don't even recall a close call.