Mel Tucker to Colorado

Hard to say until Uga hires a replacement. Is he staying for the bowl game? If not, Kirby could be forced to promote from within which isn’t as good as hiring a bigtime DC.
 
Ivins said sources thought it could be a factor so I love it. Now they'll obviously get a replacement so hopefully it isnt foe a couple weeks and TS comes for the bowl practices here just to stay close
 
Kidding aside kirby is the main recruiter for the defensive guys and it's his defense. Might help a little but doughty it's a big deal.

Kirby was selling Mel Tucker's resume and recruiting is more often than not off relationships. Mel Tucker leaving does have an impact. If he takes Coley who was the other one recruiting TS, that's definitely going to help. I don't see Coley leaving though, just me.
 
Kirby was selling Mel Tucker's resume and recruiting is more often than not off relationships. Mel Tucker leaving does have an impact. If he takes Coley who was the other one recruiting TS, that's definitely going to help. I don't see Coley leaving though, just me.

I think Coley would leave if Tucker is talking OC role. If not then he stays at UGAy.
 
Back
Top