Mel Kiper top 10 prospects at every position

Do they watch games? Hundley hasn't looked good this year and was terrible against Stanford and Oregon.

Advertisement
Kiper blows a lot of hot air. Linder has only enhanced status now that he's playing tackle. If healthy, plays 10-12 years in the league at guard or even center. Yet he lists Henderson amongst the top 10 tackles - a mountain of a human or whatever. Please, he hasn't gotten it together in four years, undisciplined and requires 24-7 babysitting. What makes anyone think he turns it around when he's got money in his pocket and more freedom than he knows what to do with?

Is it just me or is anyone else surprised Lindner is not on that list?

Very.

that's why Mel Kiper is a joke

Pat O' Donnel is probably going to be the #1 Punter in this class just off his physical appearance alone.

and as soon as the season is over w/ i'm sure B. Linder is going to be considered a top 10 guard prospect by real NFL scouts.

Lamarcus Joyner isnt even a safety prospect.

Tell that to the delusioNole who thinks that he's a better safety than Ed Reed and Sean Taylor put together.

Advertisement
Thats all that tell u about how RS evaluated, I love me some DP and Linder but u gotta perform and show it. But Mike Mayock is the best easily.

This is Mel Kiper we are talking about, I mean Mel Kiper, WTF does he really know, why is he considered by some such an expert?

1. Not as many So Fla kids as I would expect to see.
2. I hope DP somehow, some way comes back another season for us.

Advertisement
Purifoy the #2 CB when he is about the 3rd or 4th best CB on his own team.
He has got a guy as the #4 TE who isn't even playing college football and has major drug issues

Just a bunch of other stupid **** as well.

Purifoy the #2 CB when he is about the 3rd or 4th best CB on his own team.
He has got a guy as the #4 TE who isn't even playing college football and has major drug issues

Just a bunch of other stupid **** as well.

Uf has stupid good corners though. And Purifoy is a crazy athlete with a ton of upside. To me he's like a more physical Cromartie

Advertisement
Anyone know why no Florida schools were on Mack? Dude is a got **** beast.

Late bloomer. You don't end up at Buffalo unless that is the case. Also goes to show you why it is ******* stupid to EVER rule a kid out for lack of star ranking.

Just goes to show that the talent level still isn't where it needs to be. We have some solid mid round prospects in this class like Morris, Hurns, Henderson, Linder, Porter, Perryman but we need to get back to at least having one first round type of dude every year.

I have a sneaky suspicion that Henderson makes for a very good RT in the pros. For some kids, especially ones that struggle in school a little bit, the money really does wonders as far as lighting a fire under the ***. I'd be interested to see what Perryman could do at the Mike, he has a very Zach Thomas feel to his game if you ask me.

Just goes to show that the talent level still isn't where it needs to be. We have some solid mid round prospects in this class like Morris, Hurns, Henderson, Linder, Porter, Perryman but we need to get back to at least having one first round type of dude every year.

I have a sneaky suspicion that Henderson makes for a very good RT in the pros. For some kids, especially ones that struggle in school a little bit, the money really does wonders as far as lighting a fire under the ***. I'd be interested to see what Perryman could do at the Mike, he has a very Zach Thomas feel to his game if you ask me.

Absolutely right on.....this senior class was Randy's last full recruiting class, so it's not surprising so many of them aren't elite talents.

God willing they don't get injured or anything, I am certain Duke and Flowers are first rounders next year.

Advertisement
Mel is not an expert he just talks out of his ***..... the real experts are the actual individual team scouts who have their own draft boards from their own evaluations.

Mel is not an expert he just talks out of his ***..... the real experts are the actual individual team scouts who have their own draft boards from their own evaluations.

We need to be careful, ESPN may try to poach Al to replace Kiper and his sidekick as he knows talent, certainly looks a lot better, so do we have enough money to keep him?

Kiper and McShay have one of the best jobs in America. Get paid big time bucks to watch college football as a profession, make some uneducated opinions about who you THINK MIGHT be good. And at the end of the day zero accountability for being wrong 80% of the time. Whether our guys are on that list or not, I could honestly give a rats ***.

Advertisement
Back