MEGA Mega Merged Stadium Thread.

LOL. WTF is going on in this thread?
The World GIF

Advertisement
Thus far, Rocky got knocked down, Mickey told him to stay down, Rocky ignored Mickey and got up off the canvas and now Rocky is taking the fight to Apollo while Adrien is walking into the arena lending Rocky some emotional support.

F47DDDB1-B845-4D14-A31C-99B5140E226F.gif

That said I have no idea where things are on the next page and I’m not sure I want to.

A person's writing style is a direct delineation of their education, and you have the writing skills of a teenager.

The Miami Grand Prix is undoubtedly a profitable venture, and revenue from the event increased by approximately 80% year-over-year. "The first-ever Formula 1® Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix boosted the local economy by $350 million."

My goal was to correct an ignorant statement, made by an imbecile, about an event that greatly benefits the city and will remain an integral part of Miami for at least eight additional years.

Yes. Your writing style indicates that you are a name-caller who cannot handle adult conversation.

I don't care about "local economic impact". Means nothing. I'm sure you will continue to cite a wide variety of meaningless facts and figures that were given to your boss in the hopes that your boss will remain a sponsor. Don't care.

This is about one thing, and that is Stephen Ross choosing to build different things and hold different events in the parking lot of his football stadium when the University of Miami signed a lease 15 years ago that didn't involve this crap.

A couple of weak porsters who I've hammered too many times to count have chosen to take sides with a Stephen-Ross-apologist porster who hasn't porsted in 7 years...

It's actually quite funny. Guys siding with Stephen Ross because they can't out-debate me.

You want me to tell you how I knew what? About the auto racing industry?

You're kidding, right?

Maybe you could remove your head from your ****** and read the NUMEROUS articles that are talking about how the Miami F1 race is already starting to fail.

Don't generalize about "a tricky draw". That's the line of bull**** spread by a know-nothing, parroted from some Miami F1 race promoter.

I've forgotten more about auto racing than you'll ever know.

I have not posted in 7-years, but this completely erroneous post compelled me to do so. My current employer is a leading sponsor of Formula-1. One of my main occupational responsibilities includes projecting the ROAS of our global advertising endeavors. Our Formula-1 sponsorship generated an approximately +23% return.

The Miami Grand Prix is a HUGELY successful event and some tickets to the event sold for $100,000 (yes, it included Michelin star dinners and ,uxury hotel stays).

This ignorant poster exemplifies why we maintain our US Headquarters in Los Angeles and not Miami.

"The most expensive Formula 1 ever is now the 2023 Miami Grand Prix - with 3 Day Pass race tickets going for prices as high as $38,000.00. A single ticket to this race has an average price of around $4330.00. Formula 1: 2023 Miami Grand Prix - 3 Day Pass ticket packages are also available for larger races."

Expected revenue for 2023 Race is $108,325,000 versus $60,350,000, reflecting a 79% year-over-year growth.

2022 Race
" In the United States, Miami's race day viewership grew by 106 percent compared to the Austin 2021 US Grand Prix with 2.2 million viewers. On the F1 Web/App, there were 140 million views (up 39 percent on the 2021 U.S. race) and 118.6 million page views (up 50 percent ), and 288,483 new followers. During the weekend, F1 surpassed 19 million Instagram followers, a 1.4 million increase since the beginning of the year."

"There were a reported 250,000 tickets sold for this weekend’s Miami Grand Prix at Hard Rock Stadium, which boasts a capacity of 80,000. As of last week, SeatGeek reported an average ticket price of $2,414 for the race, while tickets have reached as high as $33,704 on the resale platform." [$60M of revenue over 3-days...... during the 2021]

You are a moron OC Cane!
A couple of weak porsters who I've hammered too many times to count have chosen to take sides with a Stephen-Ross-apologist porster who hasn't porsted in 7 years...

It's actually quite funny. Guys siding with Stephen Ross because they can't out-debate me.

He needs to change his moniker to "the live birth of TheOriginalCane" from "the birth of FSU fan".................................

Advertisement
Your writing style indicates that you are a name-caller who cannot handle adult conversation.

The irony of you saying this is a prime example of how delusional you are.

Also, I've gotta laugh at you winning debates. Sure, take the win champ if that's what you want to call it. I'd say most around here have another interpretation of events that involve you.

The irony of you saying this is a prime example of how delusional you are.

Also, I've gotta laugh at you winning debates. Sure, take the win champ if that's what you want to call it. I'd say most around here have another interpretation of events that involve you.

Are you gonna cry now?

I've been eliminating the name-calling in posts, particularly with porsters with whom I have no prior history (unlike your litany of terrible porsts).

But, sure, take sides with Stephen Ross and some "I haven't porsted in 7 years" rando. Because you are salty that you can't out-debate me.

Keep complaining.

I have not posted in 7-years, but this completely erroneous post compelled me to do so. My current employer is a leading sponsor of Formula-1. One of my main occupational responsibilities includes projecting the ROAS of our global advertising endeavors. Our Formula-1 sponsorship generated an approximately +23% return.

The Miami Grand Prix is a HUGELY successful event and some tickets to the event sold for $100,000 (yes, it included Michelin star dinners and ,uxury hotel stays).

This ignorant poster exemplifies why we maintain our US Headquarters in Los Angeles and not Miami.

"The most expensive Formula 1 ever is now the 2023 Miami Grand Prix - with 3 Day Pass race tickets going for prices as high as $38,000.00. A single ticket to this race has an average price of around $4330.00. Formula 1: 2023 Miami Grand Prix - 3 Day Pass ticket packages are also available for larger races."

Expected revenue for 2023 Race is $108,325,000 versus $60,350,000, reflecting a 79% year-over-year growth.

2022 Race
" In the United States, Miami's race day viewership grew by 106 percent compared to the Austin 2021 US Grand Prix with 2.2 million viewers. On the F1 Web/App, there were 140 million views (up 39 percent on the 2021 U.S. race) and 118.6 million page views (up 50 percent ), and 288,483 new followers. During the weekend, F1 surpassed 19 million Instagram followers, a 1.4 million increase since the beginning of the year."

"There were a reported 250,000 tickets sold for this weekend’s Miami Grand Prix at Hard Rock Stadium, which boasts a capacity of 80,000. As of last week, SeatGeek reported an average ticket price of $2,414 for the race, while tickets have reached as high as $33,704 on the resale platform." [$60M of revenue over 3-days...... during the 2021]

You are a moron OC Cane!

He needs to change his moniker to "the live birth of TheOriginalCane" from "the birth of FSU fan".................................

Let me see if I understand this.

You work for a company, and now you are going to brag that your company "maintains US headquarters in Los Angeles and not Miami" because of the ignorance in Miami? Do you realize where you are posting?

It is sad that someone who chooses to behave as an arrogant Californian while mocking us ignorant Floridians (I don't even live in Florida, just FYI) is going to (a) keep copy-pasting things you already said, and (b) keep confusing "revenue" and "views" for "profit". I know your type, I've seen a bunch of nitwits who can't comprehend "expenses" before, your mistake of mixing up revenue and profit certainly won't be the last.

And I know, I know, you'll get a couple of these salty/bitter CIS porsters to jump to your defense, because they don't know you and they don't like me, but I don't care.

Keep droning on with your nonsense.

Congratulations on your (apparent) ongoing employment at a "Formula 1 sponsor". Wow, that makes you an expert on the motorsports industry, certainly more than someone who actually worked in the motorsports industry, right?

Hilarious.

Last edited:
Let me see if I understand this.

You work for a company, and now you are going to brag that your company "maintains US headquarters in Los Angeles and not Miami" because of the ignorance in Miami? Do you realize where you are posting?

It is sad that someone who chooses to behave as an arrogant Californian while mocking us ignorant Floridians (I don't even live in Florida, just FYI) is going to (a) keep copy-pasting things you already said, and (b) keep confusing "revenue" and "views" for "profit". I know your type, I've seen a bunch of nitwits who can't comprehend "expenses" before, you certainly won't be the last.

And I know, I know, you'll get a couple of these salty/bitter CIS porsters to jump to your defense, because they don't know you and they don't like me, but I don't care.

Keep droning on with your nonsense.

Congratulations on your (apparent) ongoing employment at a "Formula 1 sponsor". Wow, that makes you an expert on the motorsports industry, certainly more than someone who actually worked in the motorsports industry, right?

Hilarious.

Advertisement
Miami will officially be the only school with a football team to not have their own stadium on or near campus. I’m hoping USF new built motivates the people that makes the call that the U needs their own Stadium.

Advertisement
Miami will officially be the only school with a football team to not have their own stadium on or near campus. I’m hoping USF new built motivates the people that makes the call that the U needs their own Stadium.

USF''s Campus is 1,600+ acres...alot undeveloped, and they have 33,000+ undergrads.
UMs Campus is 220 (Developed) acres with 14,000 undergrads.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back