MEGA Mega Merged Stadium Thread.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Interesting because the Phins are 5-1 so far at home.

I love this curse. LOL
I was there when we lost to Buffalo in the 1993 AFC championship game. Believe me, the curse of the Tequesta against the Dolphins is very real.

While Joe Robbie designed the stadium with baseball in mind, the Marlins were not affected by the Tequesta curse as they were not responsible for moving the headstones. But they now have the curse of the Orange Bowl looming over them, and that's equally bad juju.

I was there when we lost to Buffalo in the 1993 AFC championship game. Believe me, the curse of the Tequesta against the Dolphins is very real.

While Joe Robbie designed the stadium with baseball in mind, the Marlins were not affected by the Tequesta curse as they were not responsible for moving the headstones. But they now have the curse of the Orange Bowl looming over them, and that's equally bad juju.
I've been a Dolphins Season ticket holder since the early 80's and the curse can eat sh*t. We will dominate the AFC this year. May not win the Super Bowl but I don't see us losing another home game the rest of the way.

Interesting because the Phins are 5-1 so far at home.

I love this curse. LOL
Well finally after many years the Fins are mitigating the curse... they've had more years at JR to work on it. Also, Tua brought some powerful Samoan **** with him from the islands... for you all's sake I hope it protects him well because you need him desperately.
My wife a diehard Fin's fan is in ecstasy, that warms my heart... me; I'm still in agony waiting for the promised land for my Canes.

Advertisement

Rok... do you also do tarot cards? Asking for a friend.

Advertisement

The only curse you'll find in Tequesta is arthritis.

Advertisement
Dolphins & Canes have never won **** since leaving the OB. I think 35 years is good sample of loserdum. The only Miami team that does Miami right is The Heat with location and ties to the city. The Davie Dolphins and Miami Homelesscanes messed up. Dan Marino said he preferred the OB due to the home field atmosphere…good enough for me.

Advertisement
Back