Meet the Bag Man...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyrn

Sophomore
Don't know if anyone has seen this, but it's a great read.

If you think some Bama bag men weren't in SBB and Ridley's ears this past weekend then get your head outta the sand.

This sort of **** goes down with 80%+ of the ELITE south FL recruits every year.

It happened with Valentine last year with L$U, it happened with Sammy Watkins and Clem$on, it happened with Patrick Johnson/Peterson and L$U and the list goes on....

Now I'm not one of those guys that think every player that chooses someone other than Miami was bought, but about 80-85% of the ELITE of the ELITE players in South FL(probably 10-15 kids in South FL each cycle are considered "ELITE") are being bought year after year and if you don't believe this you are just too naïve.

Long article, but def a great read.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2014/4/10/5594348/college-football-bag-man-interview

Last edited:
Advertisement
sorry, can delete if that is the case, I was away from the board for a few weeks

Advertisement
Don't worry, OP. This is definitely not the last time this article will be referenced. That link will re-surface the next time an elite prospect leaves town.

Yes lol, you must be one of those guys who thinks none of these kids get paid huh.

Unless you were lolling at the fact that I linked a story that was already on here the week or 2 I was away from the board.

Please tell me you don't think that Valentine, Watkins, Peterson, Cam Newton etc... all didn't get bought.

If so, I got some beach front property to sell you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back