Meet Dan Enos - QB/OC

Advertisement
I wonder why he wanted to work with manny? He was next in line for OC at Bama right? He’s got a tough job ahead but glad to have him👍
Nick Satan factor,. Being Christian and all, just sayin’

Advertisement
deb3ba48cc6f2a1b709f2f51acbf76b3c6963c0443d79797197925e7b9d2d3af.jpg

Advertisement
Great interview. Guy obviously is saying all the right things right now. Let’s hope it translates in the QB room, getting those young men ready for game day, making solid decisions on/off the field, and that we get results that will show our offense is moving in a positive direction. I like it!

Advertisement
The last two coaches failed in part because they couldn't put full games together. With Golden we had some explosive offenses but swiss cheese defenses. With Richt we had lights out defenses and a JV squad offensive system and execution. I'm really excited for the combo of Enos and Diaz because I feel like their aggressive, modern styles will compliment each other seamlessly and we'll finally be able to play complete games, which also means some huge blowouts cause you **** well know Diaz aint taking his foot off the gas for nobody.

Advertisement
A football program on the cusp of doing things on a national scale, recruit the greatest players in the country here, greatest tradition obviously,
and commitment from administration with facilities, guess Bama was lacking in these areas. Great coach speak.
What he really wanted to say (but couldn't): I chose to be OC at Miami instead of Alabaga because Nick Satan is a raging a@@hole and working for him was pure ****! I couldn't wait to get out of dodge." As that wouldn't have been politically correct & a bunch of toothless hicks from AL would have come raging after Dan (had he said that -- which he didn't), he went with the Coach speak instead. Smart guy.

I love what he said about the offense being multiple (in terms of formations, tempo etc). If he can get our talented young guys the ball in space, we will have a dynamic offense again. I'm excited for the future. Go Canes!

Great interview. Guy obviously is saying all the right things right now. Let’s hope it translates in the QB room, getting those young men ready for game day, making solid decisions on/off the field, and that we get results that will show our offense is moving in a positive direction. I like it!
Sure would help if Cartel Martel is granted the waiver.

I really like what he says. Seems well grounded and confident at the same time. I love how he says there's never any pressure when you properly prepare. I also love when he said we will run multiple formations, with shifts and motions, to get players in position to make plays.

Advertisement
Back