Meek Mill Stealing Major Nine Sound 🤦🏾‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hip Hops been the stealing of another sound since it’s creation. Nothing new

Advertisement
Chad is str8 tripping and smelling himself a bit!!! Bro meek been rapping like that. Meek has a artist that raps like that. **** all these young 💂🏾‍♂️Rap like that. Chad slow your road and humble yourself. I know you’ve been getting a few shows lately. But humble yourself young man.

Chad is str8 tripping and smelling himself a bit!!! Bro meek been rapping like that. Meek has a artist that raps like that. **** all these young 💂🏾‍♂️Rap like that. Chad slow your road and humble yourself. I know you’ve been getting a few shows lately. But humble yourself young man.
meek isnt "rapping like him". Hes blatantly stealing a song that was produced by Chad. It has nothing to do with Meeks jacking chads flow or some ****. Chad dont even rap as far as i know. Meek is using an instrumental that Chad worked on without his permission.

Well if he sent the beat to someone and that person gave it to meek, then there isn’t much to discuss

I remember when Disco started supplanting Soul/R&B. Many groups couldn't make the transition and many who tried sounded eerily like some other Disco sounds. Chad would have been better served to build a relationship with an established artist like Meek

Advertisement
I remember when Disco started supplanting Soul/R&B. Many groups couldn't make the transition and many who tried sounded eerily like some other Disco sounds. Chad would have been better served to build a relationship with an established artist like Meek
what do you mean? He has.

Bruh, Meek don't got that sound. He has his own style and if you play a Meek Mill song I'ma tell you it's Meek even if I never heard the song cuz his style and flow is unique to all his music. You play this **** from the OP and I'ma immediately think of Chad. No way in **** I'ma think for a sec that Meek Mill doin this. Also, humble himself for what? You want to plant a seed just for someone to hang from yo branches even though they already got a whole *** forest built? I like meek but he big time trippin, and this is BLATANT if you follow both of these guys.

meek isnt "rapping like him". Hes blatantly stealing a song that was produced by Chad. It has nothing to do with Meeks jacking chads flow or some ****. Chad dont even rap as far as i know. Meek is using an instrumental that Chad worked on without his permission.
Bro, What!!!! I highly doubt Meek blatantly stole a beat from Chad. Disclaimer: I’m a fan of the youngster. And He does rap/sing/produce

Maybe just maybe, if indeed it is Chad beat- maybe meek got it from Dj sam sneak. But to say he’s copying your style or stealing your beat.is a reach. How I see It, it’s a unreleased track As soon as it gets ready for release fees get paid.

1. Sound cloud major nine

Also its 2 different things. 1 song, “oodles o’ noodles “ Meek is using his beat. Other song, which is the OP, Meek is rapping like Chad.

Advertisement

Contradiction. Also, he's doing both. Stealing his flow AND his beat

Its called business, get it? Chad isn't wrong, he needs to make sure he's heard!

Advertisement
Just a reminder this is a football forum, not worldstarhiphop or your hourly waged job.

Please keep all urban ghetto chat off the board. This isn’t twitter or the barbershop.

Thank you, my brothas.
Wow, urban ghetto chat?
Wow, thats all

How can you steal a sampled sample lol? Chad is sampling from old songs. So he isn’t creating anything. Other producers may sample from the same old songs. It is not uncommon. Only thing is people don’t like to do it after a song becomes very popular. For example “Thru the wire” by Kanye West. Everybody know the original sample but no one will really want to use it after Kanye made it so popular. U can’t steal a sample. Before u put the song out you have to clear the sample with the original owner. In order for meek to use that track for oodles and noodles he would’ve had to clear it with the REAL owner. That’s not Chad.

How can you steal a sampled sample lol? Chad is sampling from old songs. So he isn’t creating anything. Other producers may sample from the same old songs. It is not uncommon. Only thing is people don’t like to do it after a song becomes very popular. For example “Thru the wire” by Kanye West. Everybody know the original sample but no one will really want to use it after Kanye made it so popular. U can’t steal a sample. Before u put the song out you have to clear the sample with the original owner. In order for meek to use that track for oodles and noodles he would’ve had to clear it with the REAL owner. That’s not Chad.

Close thread!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement

Puff daddy made a lot of money “ sampling “

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back