Mediocre offense

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will have a untested qb. Most first year qbs do not do well their first year playing college ball. We lost Coley, a 4 year wr who was very effective. Who will replace him? We lost N'djuko. Enough said. We lost 2 back up running backs. Their replacements will have no experience in playing college football. Our last good-great oline was in 2002, 15 years ago. Of course during that period we have tried to develop good olines but failed. Until I see one that can consistently protect the qb and consistently open up holes for the backs, I'll consider our line as a work in process

I find it hard to believe our Oline will be worse than last year. Inexperiance at QB,.. As long as he's not wreckless with the ball..I think our receivers will make up for a small bit of the inaccuracy..and Walton will still blow out 1000 yds plus. No Joke has moved on..but Herndon seems willing to step up, and has talent behind him. Our D is becoming the D of old school..all that needs to be said 'bout that!! New QB doesn't need to be a sharp shooting, gunslinger right now, just needs to not lose the game!.. We have other playmakers who will be helping to win the games. I think we will have a better year than last..and the QB play will be, while not spectacular,..certainly will be serviceable!

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back