Media still considers Miami an elite program

Handsome Squidbum

The Strongest Steel is Forged in Dumpster Fires
Premium
Seems we are still considered among the "Kings" of football by FoxSports. Funny that the Huskers got kicked out the club.

Access Denied

(link is posting strangely but should still work)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Even when we don't land them, we end up on the final X schools lists of top recruits and the media can't wait to crown us and put our games on prime time if we show the slightest signs of life. I'd say we belong in that top group. What other program could have our W/L record for the last 10 years and still get that kind of respect?

No matter what there is only one The U.

We will always have that prestige and aura around the program due to our incredible history.

Now it's time to get back to winning championships

Even when we don't land them, we end up on the final X schools lists of top recruits and the media can't wait to crown us and put our games on prime time if we show the slightest signs of life. I'd say we belong in that top group. What other program could have our W/L record for the last 10 years and still get that kind of respect?

I think college football has two sleeping giants- Miami and USC. Because of the recruiting grounds, all it takes is the right coach to dominate college football. Miami is actually even better positioned than USC since we don't have local competition. What was holding us back was being cheapskates. Looks like that problem has been addressed. ****, we might have a Miami Hurricane football player as President in the near future. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson 2024

Advertisement

I think college football has two sleeping giants- Miami and USC. Because of the recruiting grounds, all it takes is the right coach to dominate college football. Miami is actually even better positioned than USC since we don't have local competition. What was holding us back was being cheapskates. Looks like that problem has been addressed. ****, we might have a Miami Hurricane football player as President in the near future. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson 2024

USC isn't asleep. They finished in the top 5, have arguably the top QB in CFB, and they will be a preseason top 5 team.

The name Miami still matters. It won't forever which is why Richt really needs to be the one that gets this right, but at least for now being "The U" gives us a shot to get back.

Advertisement
Sorry but nothing elite about Miami right now. Been saying it for a grip....miami is a HC away from being back to elite status. Is richt the answer? Time will tell but Miami is not elite right now the name still gets attention cause of past greatness and being a sleeping giant.

Seems we are still considered among the "Kings" of football by FoxSports. Funny that the Huskers got kicked out the club.

Access Denied

(link is posting strangely but should still work)

Nice participation ribbon as your avatar.

Think u missed the meaning of the ****s running thru the bars.

For those that don't know... These are ****** running through the flag. [MENTION=13538]TimeB0mb[/MENTION] isn't promoting the Confederacy.

Capture+_2017-05-29-22-31-26.jpg

If Richt can be 2/3 the play caller he was as FSU O-coordinator and we keep Manny and stacking S. Fla talent and speed we will be elite by 2019 maybe earlier.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back