Media Spin

pimpcane1

Junior
Is anyone listening to wqam postgame and hearing how they are trying to spin this game?

Last edited:
Advertisement
UM is 3-0 and will be ranked in the top 25 and you want them to bash the team for a win?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Haven't listened to that station in many years. It's nothing more than a mouthpiece for UM's message. The only people who work there are people desperate for a gig who are willing to be puppets for UM in exchange for that $300/week.

Advertisement
Is anyone listening to wqam postgame and seeing how they are trying to spin this game?

Quit listening to anything on that crap station. The south Florida media is awful

It is awful, I guess they all follow the line "don't bite the hand that feeds you".

But its also quite comical, they are screening most of their call with people who only want to talk about how great the outcome was but not how awful the excusion and coaching was on the field.

Last edited:
If we beat Cinci we will be in the top 25. Just in time to get knocked out by FSU

Advertisement
Is anyone listening to wqam postgame and hearing how they are trying to spin this game?

Yea, they are talking about how we won the game, how USC lost, how Ohio Stated needed a last minute miracle over a Division 3 school, how Alabama is getting beat. Yea I was listening.

UM is 3-0 and will be ranked in the top 25 and you want them to bash the team for a win?

Why will they be ranked in the top 25? For beating bethune? Oh, how about beating a FAU who got molly whopped by mighty BUFFALO? No...it must be beating a 1-2 Nebraska after giving up a 20+ point lead.

Yeah your right top 25 watch out here comes Miami.

Last edited:
Wqam is a ******* joke. They have to spin this garbage if they want to keep their jobs. Don't understand anyone that listens to them.

Advertisement
I couldn't give an ish if Miami gets ranked in the top 25. I see a team that has a lot of deficiencies on this coaching staff and the same mistakes still being made. You can put a 25 by Miami's name all you want, I know they're not even close to being top 25 material.

Yea, they are talking about how we won the game, how USC lost, how Ohio Stated needed a last minute miracle over a Division 3 school, how Alabama is getting beat. Yea I was listening.

Funny that they forget to mention that two of those teams have won national titles very recently and the other has been competitive to some degree.

Losing a game you shouldn't when you've recently taken home a trophy and you're perpetually competing for championships isnt a big deal and is very different from our situation. After 4 years of horse**** and underachieving, you don't get that luxury. It's year 5 and this team should look like it knows what the **** it's doing

Advertisement
Back