Media Questions

rsa coral gables

Malentendido
Premium
Except for the Caneville people, who aren't trained journalists but know football, NOT.A.SINGLE.REPORTER.ASKS.GOOD.QUESTIONS. they know nothing about football.

I don't know if the Caneville people are at each media availability, but they should be. and when they are, unfortunately, they are always last.

CIS needs to enact a system/mechanism to prepare a list of questions that can be tweeted to the reporters before media availability so that the correct questions can be asked?

Advertisement
Except for the Caneville people, who aren't trained journalists but know football, NOT.A.SINGLE.REPORTER.ASKS.GOOD.QUESTIONS. they know nothing about football.

I don't know if the Caneville people are at each media availability, but they should be. and when they are, unfortunately, they are always last.

CIS needs to enact a system/mechanism to prepare a list of questions that can be tweeted to the reporters before media availability so that the correct questions can be asked?
They won't ask them. They're too concerned they'll upset someone and lose access. SOP is to do enough to not get fired.

First time you get the new def coordinator at a press conference and you ask about an early enrollee freshman safety (after 2 practices in shorts), who at most will be a backup this year lolololol
And you have SMD with her own version of, marry one
**** one
kill one.

Mario should print out a list of questions on a piece of paper and leave it at the front door for paid media and let them choose some questions from that list, that way Barry won't look so stupid.

Advertisement
First time you get the new def coordinator at a press conference and you ask about an early enrollee freshman safety (after 2 practices in shorts), who at most will be a backup this year lolololol
Man, that was a weird one. I'd get it if he was like a 5 star, #1 player in the country but it was certainly an odd question for one of the more unheralded recruits.

Advertisement
Advertisement
SMD needs to hurry up and retire. Her bull**** questions do nothing but annoy the coaches.
In the coaches meeting after the presser, you know Mario was laughing his *** off. Mario is like sorry dudes, I should have warned you about her, but I wanted to see what she came up with. Hahahahahaha

Advertisement
Back