CaneInsider

Canesport

InsideTheU

ESPN

Palm Beach Post

Miami Herald

Sun Sentinel

Advertisement
99% of all reporters kiss the ring of powerful individuals.

If Al goes tomorrow all those publications will be saying he sucked but they need access today.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't read the other sites, but I haven't seen much support for Al here lately. Not sure where Killa is getting that. I mean, Al's family might be posting under assumed names but not staff.

The CIS peeps seem to support some of the SoFla coaches like Ice, Hurlie, and Coley. Al not so much. Explains some of the hesitation to go HAM on the staff directly on some front page attack, versus simply referring to them as the Temple coaches and identifying depth issues. Also playing a role is degree of expertise in X's and O's. LuCane's been honest and clear about that for some time.

As an aside, lol @ some people being in the Thunderdome but not GhostofTruth. What the heck is going on?

The CIS peeps seem to support some of the SoFla coaches like Ice, Hurlie, and Coley. Al not so much. Explains some of the hesitation to go HAM on the staff directly on some front page attack, versus simply referring to them as the Temple coaches and identifying depth issues. Also playing a role is degree of expertise in X's and O's. LuCane's been honest and clear about that for some time.

As an aside, lol @ some people being in the Thunderdome but not GhostofTruth. What the heck is going on?

He just made a new account today. Honestly I'm pretty sure he's Truecane55. Dude makes a new account every day and keeps trolling. Now he switched up the IP address.

Advertisement
Back