Official Media from Wednesday 9-21

Advertisement
Advertisement
The ATM fans by me were completely baffled by his death and then resurrection.

:pgdead:
lmaooooooo stop it
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Even that speaks to forcing things with that guy. Staff felt like using and targeting him after that was the best option

Advertisement
Advertisement
Its not that Mallory didnt have success with his targets. He got them and didn't get a rest. And he got them the way people in here want our players to get the ball, quick and in space.

Mallory, at the end of the day, is an athlete that can move quite well. And he has shown he can do it.
It’s not that he cannot produce with targets it’s more that he does nothing special with his targets. He gets what he should but you’d think others could do the same. The minus is his huge liability blocking. He legitimately ends a drive every game or so with a missed block or holding penalty that puts us behind the sticks. He is frustrating to watch that way as he’s kind of the antithesis of a football player. He doesn’t seem to want any physicality in his game.

I felt it was insane that Mallory got target after target after he fell badly on his head. They ignored him beforehand.

For all the defending of Gattis, thats one that I don't get.
I cringed every time. I thought he was concussed.

Advertisement
It’s not that he cannot produce with targets it’s more that he does nothing special with his targets. He gets what he should but you’d think others could do the same. The minus is his huge liability blocking. He legitimately ends a drive every game or so with a missed block or holding penalty that puts us behind the sticks. He is frustrating to watch that way as he’s kind of the antithesis of a football player. He doesn’t seem to want any physicality in his game.

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Advertisement
Back