Media Day

Advertisement
Zamora truly going the Brandon Lopez route by starting the season with a suspension

Zamora truly going the Brandon Lopez route by starting the season with a suspension

Unbelievable - this is the sort of stuff that keeps good teams from being great teams. Hope it doesn't become a recurring issue during the season. You'd think in his final season he'd be doing everything possible to enhance his draft stock.

Advertisement
Meanwhile, Ole Miss's best pitcher gets a DUI and will not miss a start. Dimare is shooting himself in the foot with his handling of guys like Eskew and Zamora

Not concerned it's still a long way from Omaha. But I'm with you I hate stupidity.

Yeah shouldnt matter vs Rutgers but we need to be at full strength vs UF. Not having Zamora vs them could be the difference in the series

Advertisement
Well that sucks. Anyone have an idea of how long he'll be out?
Gino said in one of the videos he hadn’t decided. Unless something new has happened, I think the Zamora issue dates back to before fall practice started.

Advertisement
47CF45FD-9BC7-4593-977B-D34E118E86B7.jpeg

Gino said in one of the videos he hadn’t decided. Unless something new has happened, I think the Zamora issue dates back to before fall practice started.

This is what the D1 Baseball guy tweeted. Not sure how certain he is about the couple weeks but that'd make sense if it's the same type of deal as Brandon Lopez

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back