Coaching Meanwhile...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mike Leach is a real one. If you're a WR half-assing it out there, his **** won't work. He's kicked a lot of WRs off of his teams for not understanding route integrity, etc.

My brother played WR for him at Texas Tech. His Leach stories are super funny. Some of his WR drills are crazy but they must work. Mike would've put up PlayStation offensive numbers at UM.

At least we would score more than 8 TDs in a season and be fun to watch.
Considering how bad the D is as well, what the **** would be the problem? I mean we always heard that Leach doesn't like a good D. I don't buy that line of thinking, but even IF it were true, we'd at least have an O.

I hope some people have learned that you don't need to be a **** Miami guy to "get it" here. If I ever hear that we shouldn't hire a guy because he can't relate to SFLA talent, I'll lose it. Well, lose it a little more, considering I've lost most of it already. We don't need a Miami guy, someone that "knows what it takes to win here." No. We need a coach that knows what it takes to win period. It doesn't take some unique Miami DNA to win here, and we need to cut that crap out when hiring coaches.

Advertisement
Back