Meanwhile, The Pirate...

Klamalama

Board Ban Under CIS Martial Law Until 11/5/20
is not embarrassing himself coaching the Cougars, on national TV.

What might have been?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Leach and his staff would have been a huge upgrade over the ****** pop warner staff that we have now. **** you UM!

He lobbied for this job every time it's been open since 2006.

Had his boy Trump send Shalala a letter. He wanted to run his offense with the best athletes in the world. Leach not getting a crack at Miami is one of the greatest tragedies in college football.

"Pero bro pro style offense bro!" We deserve to suck.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
People hate on Leach for some **** reason, stubbornness I guess but he’s had freaking Washington State mentioned as a playoff contender. Bet that when he leaves WSU they’ll go back to ****.

People hate on Leach for some **** reason, stubbornness I guess but he’s had freaking Washington State mentioned as a playoff contender. Bet that when he leaves WSU they’ll go back to ****.

You mean like winning 2 pac-12 championships and playing in 2 rose bowls under price? That sort of schit? People "hate" on him because he sucks. I guess we "hate" on Taggart too.

Good win for a young UCLA team. They have a quarterback that’s developing. I don’t think this loss for WSU is anything more than the reality of college football. Everyone sucks that doesn’t spend and cheat at the HIGHEST level.

Advertisement
Back