Meanwhile in $EC Country....

Advertisement
Think Finebaum will even mention this on his little propaganda platform or will he be too busy screaming about F$U?

Narcotics team found 4 oz of weed, $4600 in cash in his dorm room. "The agents seized the drugs and the money, but if Freitag was charged with any crime, it is not reflected in court records." :lebron.jpg:

Advertisement
Narcotics team found 4 oz of weed, $4600 in cash in his dorm room. "The agents seized the drugs and the money, but if Freitag was charged with any crime, it is not reflected in court records." :lebron.jpg:

Wow 4oz!!!!! Scarface action!

Just as easily could say "Wow! A couple hundred autographs!"

Point here is that this kid drew surveillance by freakin' narcotics cops who watched a deal go down, then seized the drugs and almost $5000 in cash and he didnt even get a citation. If that happened here and the story broke, we'd be self-imposing bowl bans already.

Advertisement

Point here is that this kid drew surveillance by freakin' narcotics cops who watched a deal go down, then seized the drugs and almost $5000 in cash and he didnt even get a citation. If that happened here and the story broke, we'd be self-imposing bowl bans already.

I agree. I was more clowning the "warriors on drugs".

I agree. I was more clowning the "warriors on drugs".

Gotcha.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back