Meant to post this earlier

caneofny

Sophomore
I was with Leon hall last Sunday in buffalo. I asked him about hue and Miami. He laughed and said hue will move on but it won't be Miami. Wether you want hue or not, just passing along info about something that's been discussed here.

Plus I asked him about the 2 gap defense and he said as a DB you never want your front 7 to think too much. Get after the QB to make "my job easier". He said you can't just let players act on instinct, but don't make them think too much.

I know it's nothing new, just passing along info from a convo.

Advertisement
I was with Leon hall last Sunday in buffalo. I asked him about hue and Miami. He laughed and said hue will move on but it won't be Miami. Wether you want hue or not, just passing along info about something that's been discussed here.

Plus I asked him about the 2 gap defense and he said as a DB you never want your front 7 to think too much. Get after the QB to make "my job easier". He said you can't just let players act on instinct, but don't make them think too much.

I know it's nothing new, just passing along info from a convo.

Said the same thing. Pagano, and Hue r NFL guys. They ain't coming here. Realistic choice would be Butch and Schiano b/c w all of the coaching vacancies, I can see Miami not offering enough money for a Herman or Fuentes and they'll be elsewhere.

Advertisement
Back