McMahon - Any word?

Advertisement
They haven’t and never do. They probably have to do a scan today anyway. We’ll have to wait for student media to report it (ie Josh White), or someone to ask Gino about it if the local media ever decides to cover the team. I don’t believe anyone formally reported on Tuero’s injury.

And these three messages while another new thread labeled, "Miami Baseball Soaring" just appeared.

I'm with you guys, we have injured players that are legit part of the reason we are doing so well of late. McMahon and Tuero were solid entering ACC play.

Advertisement
Indirect update: The game notes for tomorrow have Keysor listed as the starter. So Cecconi will almost certainly pitch in McMahon’s place this weekend.

Indirect update: The game notes for tomorrow have Keysor listed as the starter. So Cecconi will almost certainly pitch in McMahon’s place this weekend.

Put Cecconi against the #1 pitcher in the nation and save McKendry for game #2. Maybe we get lucky and split the first two games.

Put Cecconi against the #1 pitcher in the nation and save McKendry for game #2. Maybe we get lucky and split the first two games.

I wonder if Louisville will throw that kid (Detmers) on Thurs. Like us their game this past Fri was postponed to Sat, so he'd be pitching on 2 days short rest if he goes on Thurs.

Throwing Slade on Fri makes sense to give McKendry more rest. Also allows Van Belle to stay in his comfort zone on Sunday. Hopefully Keysor can scratch together a few decent innings tomorrow. Would be nice to could get 'er done with Keysor, Maury, Mantilla, Mixon

Advertisement
Throwing Slade on Fri makes sense to give McKendry more rest. Also allows Van Belle to stay in his comfort zone on Sunday. Hopefully Keysor can scratch together a few decent innings tomorrow. Would be nice to could get 'er done with Keysor, Maury, Mantilla, Mixon
Thanks for your insight, however, we play Thurs, Fri and Sat this week.

Frankly, I would be happy with one win this week......... We are on a roll, but Louisville's ace is a first-round talent, and might be the best pitcher in the country. Am hoping that McKendry pitches the second game (Friday).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Keysor is starting the midweek game again, so at least one of McKendry/McMahon likely isn’t pitching this weekend.

Advertisement
Back