McKenzie Milton

Advertisement
Advertisement
If in fact McKenzie Milton is planning on making a comeback, perhaps the worst thing he could do is sign with a team that has true freshman, 2 star project O linemen starting at left tackle.

Signing with a team that just gave up a record number of sacks might not be the best move for this young man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If in fact McKenzie Milton is planning on making a comeback, perhaps the worst thing he could do is sign with a team that has true freshman, 2 star project O linemen starting at left tackle.

Signing with a team that just gave up a record number of sacks might not be the best move for this young man.

I fully expect you to cut and paste something similar about every portal possibility and coming to Miami being a mistake.

I fully expect you to cut and paste something similar about every portal possibility and coming to Miami being a mistake.

And I fully expect you to espouse your own opinions and not try to tell me what mine will be in the future. - Thanks.

As for McKenzie Milton (you know, the topic of this thread), being a kid coming off of a near catastrophic injury, it would be a horrible move to come and play behind the line we saw this season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back