Mckenzie Milton to FSU...

Advertisement
Staff member
Austin Powers Movie GIF

Advertisement
Lightning quick release. Doubt Norvell will design an offense that will call for him to take a 7 step drop out the shotgun with a putrid offensive like someone we know.

Advertisement
If he returns to half the QB he was at ucf, he will shred baker and manny’s defense to shreds..... yes, even with d3 receivers on roster
Quarterbacks don't operate in a bubble. I'd be willing to bet the 2017 UCF O line was 100 times better than the 2021 FSU line. Milton will be lucky to still be able to walk after next season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he returns to half the QB he was at ucf, he will shred baker and manny’s defense to shreds..... yes, even with d3 receivers on roster
Ummm... No he wont. The AAC probably overall school for school has the worst defenses of any conference. He will learn real quick the differences.

Quarterbacks don't operate in a bubble. I'd be willing to bet the 2017 UCF O line was 100 times better than the 2021 FSU line. Milton will be lucky to still be able to walk after next season.

FSUs OL is 117th in sacks allowed per game. Miami's is 109th. I think the D has been so bad that we are overlooking how bad our own OL still is.

Advertisement
Back